• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Tottenham Hotspur 0 Chelsea 3

Need to ensure we don’t allow Son and Kane to start finding each other and I just hope if we do concede, it isn’t Alli putting it away, cannot stand the guy.

GURJ SS   

I'd have preferred 352:

Kepa; Rudi, Chris, James; Chillwell Mount, Jorg, Kova, CHO; Werner, Lukaku.

Having said that, Tuchel hasn't given us a reason to doubt him tactically so fingers crossed he gets it right again.

Bison   

Mount & Havertz need to up their games today and put in a big performance. Especially Havertz, he has to start making being involved in the creation of chances and good build-up play.

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Need to ensure we don’t allow Son and Kane to start finding each other and I just hope if we do concede, it isn’t Alli putting it away, cannot stand the guy.

I think we can't afford to give them too much attention either, best way to stop Spurs is you attack them. With that Kane and Son drop deeper and deeper, Kane more so; however if we show them too much respect they'll keep finding each other and connect much quicker than if we just play our own game.

Definitely, Alli come across as the type of player who gets managers sacked for asking him to do something he doesn't want to do. 

2 minutes ago, Bison said:

Mount & Havertz need to up their games today and put in a big performance. Especially Havertz, he has to start making being involved in the creation of chances and good build-up play.

Well up until the first goal of course.  If we keep scoring early goals, it is a bit hard to expect the 10s to star.

GURJ SS   
3 minutes ago, Bison said:

💯

Especially Havertz, he can't be strolling around for this game. Brilliant player but he really needs to make a difference whenever he gets the ball.

Kane hasn't scored a PL goal yet this season, and Spurs have never scored against us in this ground ... How long we giving it, then?

Always genuinely more unnerved by those sort of stats than more obviously worrying ones!

Edited by thevelourfog

GURJ SS   

We've not got enough individual players who can take players on, we've only got 2 players in Kova and Mount who can genuinely go past players; the rest require passing play to get an attack going.

Havertz was poor with his attempt there, just way too relaxed.