• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLH

Michael Ballack

JLH   

It was interesting to see that Lamps was singing the praises of Michael Ballack yesterday, as I've always admired him as a top player. He is definitely the big danger tonight.

If Gerrard doesn't come in the summer then Ballack might be an alternative (and probably cheaper.)The thought of he and Lamps lining up in tandem just ahead of Maka is one to savour. As possibly the two best goalscoring midfielders in the world it would also dispense with the need (or more accurately the wish) to have a prolific striker.

Would be an interesting combination alright couldn't ever see it happening though for the same reason Totti would never leave Italy,they are their home countries number one players/stars and they'd lose that by moving abroad.That said money talks but it's not like Bayern would be stuck for it.

BluSun   

Blue you beat me to the post. I keep wondering how people can say they want Ballack and Lamps to play together, they are so similar. I feel the same about Gerrard, he is too similar to Lamps and I think it would hurt us to have two very similar players. I don't want Ballack or Gerrard at CFC next year. I think JM will just get some squad players for next year. We have all the stars we need at the moment.

Blue Forever!!

quote:Originally posted by Blue

Ballack is fantastic. I am not sure how well he would play with Frank though as both of the play very similar roles.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Ballack is a cheating diving sh*t.

Guinness   

Ahh, cmon, every dives. Thats the sad truth. Weve seen the drog and Robben do it. If you dont do that in that situation, it question just how committed a player was to his club. I dont agree with it, but its how things are done, and Ballack hasnt been tainted by it in my opinion

-stu-   

I don't want him at Chelsea. I never thought he would be good for us (we've got super frankie), and now after that cheating display, I don't want anything to do with him.