• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Well if you didn't guess I was joking and I hate that we're not informed about players U16 and younger. We were the only team with no names at Areva cup, no names at MUFC Premier Cup, no names even at the current tournament in Russia and the home team has all the squads from U9 on written on their official website.

Can't even find out if kids that my nephew knows are still playing for chelsea since we moved. I understand the situation but come on, why can other clubs do it (don't tell me they don't)...

Juni   

Well it's clearly a) club policy but b) there's also VERY strict guidelines from the Premier League on what the club can do with regards to Under-16 players. You also have to understand that child protection stuff (in England at least) is an extremely sensitive area and whilst you'll find clubs willing to name their junior age players (Norwich and Bristol City do routinely), they're very much rareities.

Can't even find out if kids that my nephew knows are still playing for chelsea since we moved. I understand the situation but come on, why can other clubs do it (don't tell me they don't)...

Try asking your teenage nephew. Not an easy thing to do with most teenagers, but at least you aren't their Dad - that must help. You might get a reply if you are lucky, and if you are very lucky you might even understand it. ;)

Try asking your teenage nephew. Not an easy thing to do with most teenagers, but at least you aren't their Dad - that must help. You might get a reply if you are lucky, and if you are very lucky you might even understand it. ;)

It's difficult to ask my brother for different reasons...The kid was playing against cfc at the Milk Cup (2 or 3 years ago) and told me about some players that stood out at Chelsea because I was interested as a Chelsea fan. He can't possibly know if they're still at Chelsea, I think he doesn't even play football anymore. I'm just curious if those players he mentioned made it through the ranks. Also I love to follow youth football as much as the first team and I'm pissed when the opposite team announce the squad and we don't.

Anyway... I'm very very happy for hutch! I hope he returns to full fitness and gets back in the first team to deliver a cross to whoever like he did with Lampard in the stoke game of the 09/10 season! Love that kid

ish   

Franco Di Santo scores a double, wish the lad can have a decent season,

he is a good player, good in the air and faster then he looks(especially in acceleration), works hard off the ball and is clever with good technique. his biggest issue was lack of physicality and confidence. if wigan entrust him with the forward position and he grows into it I can see him getting 10+ goals comfortably this season. doubt he will be a 20 goal striker anytime soon though, misses out that intensity and scariness factor that 20 goal strikers have.

Just saw this on football lineups (all U20) and in a word - AWESOME!

------------------Courtois-------------------------

Wallace-----Kalas----------Cahalobah----van Aanholt

-----------McEachran-------Romeu-------------------

-Chanturia----------Piazon-----------------Davila--

--------------------Lukaku-------------------------

Just saw this on football lineups (all U20) and in a word - AWESOME!

------------------Courtois-------------------------

Wallace-----Kalas----------Cahalobah----van Aanholt

-----------McEachran-------Romeu-------------------

-Chanturia----------Piazon-----------------Davila--

--------------------Lukaku-------------------------

Wallace and Chanturia? They are not on our books as far as I know (yet) but do we have some sort of option on them?