• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Sir   

Any news about Conor Hunte and his contractual situation??? Any reason he hasn't/won't sign?

Any news about Conor Hunte and his contractual situation??? Any reason he hasn't/won't sign?

I know nothing about this story, but when reports emerge about 2 clubs wanting to sign one of our players, it usually means that talks are underway, but the player's agent is asking for a lot.

Siven   

It's about 2 topics underneath this one on the main page...........:)

A case of looking too hard and missing what's right in front of your face I suppose!

toheeb27   

Just saw highlights of Scotland U21 game, WOW at the hops on Islam Feruz. Dude is on fire. I normally like my number 9 to be a bit taller, but this kid is a natural 9.

Just saw highlights of Scotland U21 game, WOW at the hops on Islam Feruz. Dude is on fire. I normally like my number 9 to be a bit taller, but this kid is a natural 9.

Any chance of a link?

Chelsea TV not showing the U-21's again

But LFCTV is free to view on Sky channel 429.

Tomorrow afternoon.

13:30 Live: Liverpool u21's v Chelsea

Live coverage from the Academy as Liverpool's second string play host to Chelsea

In case you lot think you have a chance in this game, think again. Our u-21's are the best in the league, unbeaten and very dominant.

Score is already 1 - 0 to us. Should have been 2 - 0 . . . disallowed because Morgan was caught, and rightly so, offside

Do you lot have any decent up and coming youngsters in this group?