• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

So he can play CB for Arsenal? :-)

Or better he could play CB against them.

When we line up with Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Matic, Schurrle and Costa in the team, with Fabregas' delivery = that will take some stopping.

And push up Courtois for a last minute corner :)

When we line up with Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic, Matic, Schurrle and Costa in the team, with Fabregas' delivery = that will take some stopping.

Gary Neville virtually said that on Monday night.

His freeze frame as Ivanovic struck showed Costa, Terry, Cahill, Matic and Ivanovic all attacking the edge of the 6 yard box - he basically said that if the delivery was good (step forward Mr Fabregas) then it was virtually impossible to stop as a tactic because we had so many huge men attacking the ball. I think he used the word 'monsters'. Jamie Carragher used the word, 'beasts.'

And just imagine - a freeze frame of a corner late in the game could have seen us throw Drogba into the equation!!

Zidane   

Palace after Dermot Drummy, according to Sky Sports News.

Edited by Zidane

Flinkers   

Palace after Dermot Drummy, according to Sky Sports News.

Decent first step for him I think.

I wondered when his new title was announced, was he shunted at the end of the season or did he ask for something different?

Decent first step for him I think.

I wondered when his new title was announced, was he shunted at the end of the season or did he ask for something different?

My money is on the former. When, during one of the international breaks, the runt of the first team squad trained with him CTV made a featurette about it. He was unimpressive. Harsh but honest.

I don't like saying this because, based on the way he comes over on CTV, I like the bloke but he does not seem to me to have the kind of personality that would allow him to manage a squad of Premier League footballers. Perhaps he could serve as an assistant but maybe not even that.

Edited by Bridgejunky

Harvz   

I don't like saying this because, based on the way he comes over on CTV, I like the bloke but he does not seem to me to have the kind of personality that would allow him to manage a squad of Premier League footballers. Perhaps he could serve as an assistant but maybe not even that.

Strange, I thought exactly the same thing just from watching his body language a couple of times on the sideline. Looks can be deceiving though - case in point: Big Sam. (don't laugh)

See from the U-21 team yesterday V Norwich that Jamal Blackman again not even in squad.

Is Beeney considered the better keeper now ? Or something sinister (inside disciplinary?)

Also where's Delac ?

U21's were not Live again on Chelsea TV, really considering cancelling CTV as becoming less and less appealing :(

Edited by Huddy's Ghost

That explains that then :)

When is he likely to get one ?

Well...we can probably take it as read that he's never going to qualify for one in the usual way (playing the necessary number of Croatian international games).

If he had been playing in a single EU country for several years then he could conceivably have been building towards an EU passport through residence that would allow him free access...but since his loans have been to assorted places including Bosnia etc., this presumably isn't on the radar.

So all that's left is when the UK lifts its restrictions on Croatian workers - which apparently isn't expected until at least 2018.

More likely I suspect is that he'll never get one and will eventually get sold abroad.