• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Rob B   

I’d sort of overlooked JCS if I’m honest and had been focusing more on Tomori - probably because the latter was at Derby who I was following for obvious reasons whereas JCS was in Holland 

Anyone able to compare the strengths/weaknesses of the two? Also how likely is it that Jake could be 4th or even 5th choice in the squad this year?

paulw66   

Any link to the goals from last night's U23 3-2 win over Swindon?

Conor Gallagher scored today and got the penalty for Charlton. That is now two goals and an assist in his two league matches. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Gallagher got another today. 3 goals and an assist in 4 games now. 

Family members came back from the game - he is a star there.  Not spectacular today but solid as Charlton defended all game, and then just one chance fell to Charlton - and he scored it.

23 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Family members came back from the game - he is a star there.  Not spectacular today but solid as Charlton defended all game, and then just one chance fell to Charlton - and he scored it.

I have only been able to see highlights so I have not been able to see his around game, however he does look very composed when put in a goal scoring position which is impressive for an 18 year old. Obviously, long way to go and there will be bumps along the road but he does look promising. 

On 24/08/2019 at 9:28 PM, King Kante said:

I have only been able to see highlights so I have not been able to see his around game, however he does look very composed when put in a goal scoring position which is impressive for an 18 year old. Obviously, long way to go and there will be bumps along the road but he does look promising. 

Gallagher is 19, turning 20 in February. 

11 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

Gallagher is 19, turning 20 in February. 

Yep, you're right. I got the age wrong. I thought I read 18 somewhere. 

13 hours ago, King Kante said:

Yep, you're right. I got the age wrong. I thought I read 18 somewhere. 

Nevertheless he’s started in an impressive way.