• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

1 hour ago, Ham said:

8 finals out of the last 9 is phenomenal when you consider the constant turnover of players. 

Yes, but it is about squad depth, not squad stars.  Targeting the weak players in the other team.

On 31/10/2020 at 1:42 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Yes, but it is about squad depth, not squad stars.  Targeting the weak players in the other team.

Perhaps against some clubs that don't invest so heavily in their youth teams, but not when you're playing against Man City or Man Utd.

19 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

Perhaps against some clubs that don't invest so heavily in their youth teams, but not when you're playing against Man City or Man Utd.

Yes, It is a 3 club competition and I agree there is a lot of competition between the three.
Man U have promoted dozens of young players out of their Academy, there must have been 10 Academy LBs they have tried out since SAF left.  Very few hang around.

Ham   

FA Youth Cup Final just started on BT Sport 1.. 

Watched the 8-1 yesterday. Impressive performance, although there will be tougher tests ahead for this group. Some absolutely lovely goals in there. Soonsup-Bell's back heel, the Vale and Bate strikes being the pick of the bunch. Soonsup-Bell can't stop scoring, he has 12 in 4! Livramento on the right looks a real threat and Bate ran the show from midfield. I can definitely see Bate (maybe even Livramento as well) getting some minutes in an early FA Cup round. 

Ham   
30 minutes ago, Bridge Soldier said:

Watched the 8-1 yesterday. Impressive performance, although there will be tougher tests ahead for this group. Some absolutely lovely goals in there. Soonsup-Bell's back heel, the Vale and Bate strikes being the pick of the bunch. Soonsup-Bell can't stop scoring, he has 12 in 4! Livramento on the right looks a real threat and Bate ran the show from midfield. I can definitely see Bate (maybe even Livramento as well) getting some minutes in an early FA Cup round. 

As the commentator said, a mini goal of the month competition. Ridiculous levels of confidence from Soonsup-Bell for his 4th. Bate's 8th was a worldie.  

12 in 4 games and a 59 year old record hopefully announces a real generational talent in Soonsup-Bell.  

Straight outta Cobham is genuinely becoming a thing. The future is already bright. 

It's an amazing job they're doing at Cobham, there's another three or four diamonds there.