• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=nl&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mvv.nl%2Fnieuws%2Fmvv-neemt-afscheid-van-mceachran-en-duin

George McEachran to return from Maastricht early because of compelling private reasons - that is the google translate phrase.
Hopefully nothing too bad.

JaneB   
20 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Too friendly with the owners daughter? 

Is that a fact or are you just being mischievous?

chara   
1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Petr Cech playing for the development squad tomorrow against Tottenham. 

Anyone know this kid?......good prospect or another flash in the pan?

Ham   

2-0 down to 3-2 up with minutes to go, no thanks to Drinkwater. 

Beat the Spuds and top of the league. 

Great stuff from the kids and grandad Pete. 

👏👏👏

Edited by Ham

For anyone that doesn't know - Drinkwater sent off for lashing out at a 16 year old and sparking a mass brawl.

Surely at some point all this behaviour would mean the club would have grounds to terminate his contract. Although I have to say he must have some serious mental issues going on. Absolutely no chance of offloading him to anyone even if we cover all of his wages.

9 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

For anyone that doesn't know - Drinkwater sent off for lashing out at a 16 year old and sparking a mass brawl.

Surely at some point all this behaviour would mean the club would have grounds to terminate his contract. Although I have to say he must have some serious mental issues going on. Absolutely no chance of offloading him to anyone even if we cover all of his wages.

I don't know if you saw it but he was absolutely taken out by a dangerous two footed tackle worthy of a red card seconds before , the ref whistles and sends off the Spurs idiot the rest doesn't happen. 

Edit: just watched a better video and in hindsight there wasn't a lot the ref could have done so apologies .

Edited by Mark Kelly

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I don't know if you saw it but he was absolutely taken out by a dangerous two footed tackle worthy of a red card seconds before , the ref whistles and sends off the Spurs idiot the rest doesn't happen. 

I'm not sure which part you are saying doesn't happen?

Danny Drinkwater & Alfie Devine Red Card | Chelsea U23 vs Tottenham U23 Fight | 14/12/2020 - YouTube