• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Bison   

So according to reports Bate to Leeds is nearly done and Brighton are favourites for Livramento. 

Don't they have Lamptey at right back? Or have they already decided to sell him to the highest bidder already? Strange. 

Diddymen   

Dujon Sterling to sign an extension to his contract. Not read much about him. Any good? Currently training with the squad

Ham   
1 hour ago, Bison said:

So according to reports Bate to Leeds is nearly done and Brighton are favourites for Livramento. 

Don't they have Lamptey at right back? Or have they already decided to sell him to the highest bidder already? Strange. 

Bate looks like he could play in a number of positions.  A footballing quarterback in the making. 

paulw66   
11 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

Dujon Sterling to sign an extension to his contract. Not read much about him. Any good? Currently training with the squad

was he injured for a long time? 

Only played 10 times at Wigan, then not at all last season

Edit - just seen he played on 16 February 2021 for the development team, his first 90 minutes since 2019. 

2020 was injury and illness riddled. 

Edited by paulw66

Bison   
5 minutes ago, Ham said:

Bate looks like he could play in a number of positions.  A footballing quarterback in the making. 

He looks like he can make any type of pass of either foot. Crazy passing range for someone so young.

It's a shame but I can totally understand why he's leaving though. Gilmour is ahead of him in the pecking order and is two years older, hasn't really played and is only now getting his loan move.

paulw66   
2 hours ago, Bison said:

Maybe Lamptey is off?

With Azpi being of a certain age, and with RJ possibly played RCB in certain games, there is arguably a clearer path here. 

Bison   
31 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Maybe Lamptey is off?

With Azpi being of a certain age, and with RJ possibly played RCB in certain games, there is arguably a clearer path here. 

Doesn't make much sense for Livramento from the outside looking in but a great business model for Brighton I suppose.

49 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

The clear path -  is from Cobham to the Premier League.
As wished for by all the kids and parents that drove them miles to the Academy for a decade.

Everyone should be very proud.  If it gets any better I may have to apologise to FA.

Peart-Harris gone and more pennies for the loss making academy 

paulw66   
On 21/07/2021 at 2:02 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Everyone should be very proud.  If it gets any better I may have to apologise to FA.

I hear he sits at home most evenings waiting for your call :-) 

Edited by paulw66