• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

winter10   

Sounds promising, great to hear we are in the final, shows the progress we are making! Maybe we will win the FA Youth cup this year?

Faramir   
quote:Originally posted by GSG-9

Cheers Blue, thats a name to watch. Also, cheers Robin you kept us all informed, thanks again mate. Can you do it agin tomorrow night?

id="quote">

id="quote">

I should be able to.

Terrific news about the final, at least for Sky Digital viewers or people in Northern Ireland. The final is being shown live tomorrow on BBC2 Northern Ireland (Sky Digital Channel 962) at 7pm. No more dodgy Internet streams!

http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=...+final&nav=news

Team Taylor; Ofori, Mancienne, Cork, Bertrand; Bridcutt; Ismail (Saarlema), Furman; Sawyer; Cummings (Huchinson), Sinclair.

I think in this team, not many were signed this summer. Sinclair is one of them, where are the other young player we bought? In the reserve team maybe?

If the other young players we bought not in this team, that means the youth system is even more stronger than expected which was showed in this Milk cup. Very bright future!

Wellllll!!What a game, so happy we won in the end. I was at the match myself, a great match with alot of support for the Mighty Blues, I'm very annoyed however as I'm working tomorrow so can't head to the Final. For those of who got no commentary or a bad picture, the Final is on live tomorrow night on BBCOne N.Ireland, which is obtainable through Sky Digital, definitely worth a watch-the great thing is I'll be able to see it at work.....I work in a bar, which also has quite a few Chelsea supporters so will be good craic! For those who are also unsure of what the Milk Cup is, it is a club and International tournament which started in Northern Ireland years ago. It started with just a few big names but is now the most reputable youth championship in the world. Great outing for the whole week and tickets are cheap. The "big" teams to name but few in this year's tournament have been CHELSEA, Man Utd, Everton, Boca Juniors, FC Porto, Cruz Azul, Feyenoord, Hearts, CSKA Moscow, Barcelona, Benfica, Otago, Newcastle Utd,Maccabi Haifa and Red Star Belgrade. International teams are Northern Ireland, Brazil, Serbia And Montenegro and USA. So far this year's tournament has been the most enjoyable and look forward to seeing the Blues beating Barca....(again!!)

Bloody disgrace that its not being shown on Chelsea TV.

Tonight we have PK and Buck presumably arguing the toss with a plethora of old farts whinging about tickets......

Why the **** do I bother paying for this crap?

Faramir   

Chelsea are involved in another Cup Final. Already this season we have won the Samsung Trophy and the World Series of Football (??) [lol]... Now for something more significant... The Milk Cup.

Please use this thread for all news and discussion relating to the Chelsea Youth v Barclona Youth Cup Final. Thanks!