• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Very strong line up. Disappointed there's no Ivanovic again though.

I agree, possibly the injury is still troubling him or he's been lined up to be involved at Barnsley. Interesting reserve line-up of first team dead wood and reserve team dead wood + a couple of others. Looking forward to seeing this live.

hanuma   
Er, reserve lineup is in

Hilario

Cummings

Ben Haim

Magnay

van Aanholt

Smith

Sidwell

Younghusband

Pizarro

Shevchenko ©

di Santo

Subs: Searle, Ferreira, Gordon, Tejera, Stoch

Proving some value to keeping dead weight around, Ferreira should have been given a start though.

ChelC   

Not really looking forward to this as much as before, now that I know the lineup. I wud have personally prefer to stick with the reserve deadwood rather than bring in some first team deadwood. nevertheless Di santo must be chuffed when he lines up with the likes of Shevchenko and Pizzarro. it wud also be a good opportunity to gauge his quality against the likes of Sheva and pizza.

Maybe Ferreira is coming back from an injury becaue it is a bit puzzling for him not to make the 1st eleven when younghusband (rejected by scunthorpe) did. hutchy must still be carring a knock or something.

Er, reserve lineup is in

Hilario

Cummings

Ben Haim

Magnay

van Aanholt

Smith

Sidwell

Younghusband

Pizarro

Shevchenko ©

di Santo

Subs: Searle, Ferreira, Gordon, Tejera, Stoch

Reading: Federici, De la Cruz, Sonko, Duberry, Golbourne, Kebe, Cisse, Halls, Convey, Karacan, Lita. Subs: Bennett, McCarthy, Brown, Bozanic, Illugason.

Looks a very strong lineup for a reserve game. The Reading lineup too has a host of first team players so it would be a good experience for all our fringe players.

nevertheless Di santo must be chuffed when he lines up with the likes of Shevchenko and Pizzarro. it wud also be a good opportunity to gauge his quality against the likes of Sheva and pizza.

It'll be a very good way to learn, one would think.

KeithB   
I'm going with 3 maybe 4 mates. Must admit I don't keep up to date with the youth team but one of my mates is going absolutely potty about 1 lad (french I think) reckons he is different gear. Anyone know who it is?

Just managed to get permission form the old woman to go, I can't wait. Keep this one at the top of the threads list lads. Chelsea at home on a Friday night, what more could you want.

What stand will we be in?

Any?