• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   
Just uploaded the highlights from the saturday Chelsea youth vs watford youth game here

And it proves me right from earlier, Sawyer with the assist for the first goal, and Nouble's effort was nowhere near the top corner.

Cheers for the clips.

ChelC   
very poor highlights I have to say, really poor.Derby had many more chances and was the better team in the 2nd half. In the first half as well there were couple of good moments for the Rams. For example the through ball which was just ruled offside (incorrectly).

This is just like Chelsea TV commentators: always talking about chelsea's perfect performance even when the opposite team is playing better. No offence but it's just pathetic.

LOL, you must be having a laugh. Upload the full game then. while you are at it go totally MOTD on us and use the circling and line drawing on the clips to give us the adequate match analysis. What a turdlike comments about the through ball that was ruled offside, You expect me to be wasting my time compiling those. Thats why you are barking up the wrong tree. LOL so the highlight of Derby's game was a through ball ruled offside. LOL, daft post if you ask me. Look around you and tell me what you see. Everything is the colour of the deep blue sea.

Derby looked better in the second half but they barely threatened the chelsea goalkeeper. Maybe you wanted me to include the Derby players hacking down the chelsea lads for fun in midfield. You are not asking where the other fabio Ferreira chances went even thou they were shots on goals.

No offence but go and watch the man you reserves on man you tv and bitch about them. WTF do you honestly expect, the CTV commentators work for chelsea for christ sake. They are their to mainly comment on the performances of chelsea players and provide some commentary. Ever head the English commentators when England is playing? CIAG

And it proves me right from earlier, Sawyer with the assist for the first goal, and Nouble's effort was nowhere near the top corner.

Cheers for the clips.

it is amazing how wrong the CFCOWS gets this things. The funny thing was that the CTV coverage mentioned all the names and the commentary was good. All it needed was a conversation between the commentators and the CFCOWS moderators. It just seemed that somebody told the moderators about the match in two sentences.

Second half around the 55th minute I think.

I will have a look at that again. LOL already!

ChelC   

Back to the match, just had a look at the di santo doing a david dunn moment. LOL, comical tbh, after initial good play from di santo he moved the ball at pace towards the corner flag with two derby players hounding him, he thought he would do something clever ans he attempted one off them leg acrooss cross, however the pace of the bal was too much and he only skimmed the ball, losing his balance and falling on his backside to het up looking embarrassed. lol

As for derby having better chances, I realised I missed their second best chance in the highlight. their striker hit the side netting after getting played through. Apart from that they had nothing of worth.

Juni   

I have to admit a slight fault on myself here, since I've slagged the Chelsea site off, Watford's first goal was from Kieron Forbes, not Dale Bennett.

Thanks for the highlights ChelC. Di Santo looked lively in the highlights. His workrate and awareness was excellent.

I probably have a different perspective than most, viewing reserve games through a camera lens at very close quarters, but Di Santo has stood out for his workrate and pace above all else. Whilst I'm not suggesting he's at first team level yet, I really do hold out hope that he can become a significant purchase for us given a little time.

Dan

Dazz   

ChelC, as you say that offside would be a pretty shoddy highlight, it was hard to tell whether it was offside although like the commentators said at the time, the guy that got the ball looked onside it was his team-mate who was offside.

Decent highlights though, I can't really think of any other chances I'd have added.

On a side note, Fabio Ferreira looks a little bit like Michael Ballack, only skinnier.

ChelC   

I wont be able to provide highlights for the youths game tonite. Will have to miss the game due to travelling plans. I hope the boys do well, I think it will be a close game.

Svend   

I will be going to the 2nd leg, I hoping I can just drive up there, if anyone has any good info about the travel let us know, be glad to me some of you guys on the forum.

Really looking forward to seing the boys play today, especially Gael, behind the striker.

Bison   

Di Santo is faster than I thought. Doesn't quite have explosve pace but he's extremely mobile given his size and just needs to bulk up a little.