• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

If you take Palace fans comments as gospel then go back a few games, actually, a lot of games on that same board: Sinclair was a large reason for them even being in the Play-Offs.

hanuma   
Will expect it from frustrated Palace fans but people taking it as gospel as to what he's like here need to sit back and look at this from a wider scope.
No-one has taken it as gospel from Palace fans, everyone that's reacted so far has given their own opinions of the performance. I don't think anyone is panicking or slagging him off either.
Also note last night was the first time he's really been targetted by fans. Away to City as an ex-Rovers player from Bath. So it affected him a bit, he's a teenager and he'll grow from it.
I hadn't taken that into consideration.

Juni   

Chelsea will enter the NI Milk Cup again this summer, in the Junior (u16s) category as last year. Avram Grant made the draw in Belfast, Chelsea will face Brondby and Co. Armagh.

Vikke   

What's happened with Frank Nouble?? I didn't see him in the last few squad! Is he injured or something??

Juni   

In other draw news, The Champions Youth Cup in Malaysia has presented Chelsea with this group

Chelsea

Ajax

Milan

Malaysia

ChelC   

57 minutes into the England u21 vs wales u21 match and Mancienne has had an excellent game so far. the commentator said that he had been quietly superb. I am impressed and as I write this, he makes a goal saving last minute chanlenge 61 minutes into the match.

By the way he is playing as a CB and I am seeing how he can have a future there, he will never be a JT, but he has all the attributes to become a CB like Rio.

ChelC   

Mancienne got the MOTM, I know its only wales but if he can play like he did tonight in the premiership or carling cup on a few occasions, then I am sure he will have a future at the club.

Mancienne got the MOTM, I know its only wales but if he can play like he did tonight in the premiership or carling cup on a few occasions, then I am sure he will have a future at the club.

Nice to hear that. I will probably look out for the match torrent to see how he fared.

ChelC   
Nice to hear that. I will probably look out for the match torrent to see how he fared.

he was class and even one of the commentator who blatantly was biased to the welsh could not stop giving him praise. He was so good that I didn't even hear the name of the other CB. Ray Clemence also reserved a lot of praise for him and he was the one that voted him as MOTM.

rwhite   
57 minutes into the England u21 vs wales u21 match and Mancienne has had an excellent game so far. the commentator said that he had been quietly superb. I am impressed and as I write this, he makes a goal saving last minute chanlenge 61 minutes into the match.

By the way he is playing as a CB and I am seeing how he can have a future there, he will never be a JT, but he has all the attributes to become a CB like Rio.

He had a really good game. Looked so assurred. I reckon he should be in the 1st team next year as a second or third right back or 4th CB playing in the Carling Cup and against some of the teams he faced this year whilst at QPR.

He looks more like CB in the mould of Ricky.