• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

quote:
Originally posted by James Prescott

Liking the look of Scott Sinclair could be the best homegrown striker since Osgood. If he's anything like Henry then we have a hot on our hands!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Well, home grown apart from the fact we only signed him last summer!

It is really true... I've seen them play... I've read it our local newspaper

But too bad the Philippines was eliminated from the game :(

The best thing was they way the brothers got discovered by the Phillipine team. Some kid read their Bio's on one of the Football manager games on Playstation, they told a local newspaper, who then hold tne Phillipine F.A. ! They must have dual citizenship because of their mother being Philipine.

Juni   

For some reason I'm under the impression training sessions at Cobham are closed to the public and as such I've been thinking the same applies to Youth Team games (Cobham being closed to the public in general). Does anyone know if you can turn up and watch them on a Saturday morning or not, because I'd like to now and then, and the official site isn't of much use.

Cheers

From the response it looks like I'm not the only who doesn't know either. If it's any help the match programmes say games are played at 11am at Cobham. I can't see any reason why they'd say so if people weren't allowed to attend. Ring the Club switchboard and see if anyone can tell you for sure - my only suggestion.

Next game is home to West Ham on 11th February.

quote:Originally posted by Matt Connellan

No idea, I've been wondering that myself, I'll ask my Mum and get back to you!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Before, the Philippines was called Felipinas by the Spanish Colonizers in honor of their King. Maybe it's the reason why. It would be odd to spell Filipino, Philipino... Wierd!

mitchd   

lol, matt it's so sad how your not even good enough for the filipino team;) lol, and that you actually compare yourself to Eidur...werent you a left back at one stage matt?

quote:Originally posted by mitchd

lol, matt it's so sad how your not even good enough for the filipino team;) lol, and that you actually compare yourself to Eidur...werent you a left back at one stage matt?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Er yeah, until my 'mechanical' efforts demanded that my focus shift elsewhere....