• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Codger   

From TOCFCWS

Arsenal Youth 0 Chelsea Youth 3

Monday, Feb 20, 2006

"An outstanding performance, probably our best to date, said youth team coach Brendan Rodgers after his side had completed the double over Arsenal this season.

Read the full article.

Well done the lads! And without Scott Sinclair too....

Lazza   
quote:Originally posted by True Blue Gary

I have e-mailed this to all my gooners mates. I told them that they need to kidnap many more 16 year olds before they can beat us!

id="quote">

id="quote">Don't let Whenger hear you saying that Gary, he'll sue I tell ya! :-)

Sekhar   

That's quite an attacking formation that we play.. 4-2-1-3.

Good to hear that our youth are beating the likes of Arsenal youth.. who always seem to be over-hyped by the media.

ChAoS   

Who played as centtre forward? If I am not wrong, I guess Hurrell who oringally is a left back, play as the lone striker. Look at the lineup they put out.

dooder12   

While many of us have been disappointed with the recent performance of the Senior team, the Chelsea FC Youth team has been tearing it up with 6 straight victories, including a 3-0 thumping of Aston Villa who lead their respective group, two days ago. I have heard great things about Mancienne, Bertrand, Furman, J Smith, Cork, Fernandes, and Ferreira in particular. If you include those players with the likes of Scott Sinclair and Jonas Elmer, the future looks bright for the Chelsea football club. When the league is finally in the bag, I would love to see one or 2 of these players, including Diarra and C.Cole to get a proper chance to show their skills. If Arsenal can field a whole team of youngsters, I believe that we can at least give a 15 min cameo to one of ours.

http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?hlid=...sub=latest+news