• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

Man Utd will make great sense given they were meant to be going to Asia too. Will be able to get a comprehensive report from the away one from a mate too.

OTCFC   

Sorry to ask a stupid question, but is it alright for me to turn up at Cobham next Saturday for the youth game vs QPR? I know obviously that Cobham is usually off limits first team training wise but do the club allow visitors in for the youth games? And could I take some photos while I'm there.

It being my first non-first team game aside from the FA Youth Final, I have no idea what to really do.

Cheers.

Juni   

Yeah you can show up, the security know when there's Youth games on, if there's any bother when walking past them just say so, never had a problem there.

Pictures are a sort of grey area and depends on what sort of camera you're using, can typically get away with a compact point and shoot, anything bigger and there might be problems.

I think the friendlies might be played on the same friendly pitch as before, which is a bit further away from the usual league pitches, will mark it on a map for you when I find out (or if). Based on Friday, I don't think the new academy pitch is ready yet, the building was certainly still undergoing work and whilst nets were up on it, some of the surrounding area was cluttered.

OTCFC   

Thanks Juni,

My cameras a point and shoot but with a fairly hefty zoom. I'll see what I can pull off. Any help would be appreciated.

syza   

First team squad travelled today to Asia, any idea which youth were on it, if any?

syza   

I have a feeling it was just Di Santo and Mancienne actually. Two strikers sitting at home, so Di Santo might be needed, and I think Belletti and Ben Haim aren't going neither.

Guest Louder Than Ritalin   
Guest Louder Than Ritalin

I assume Wiki is just adding players to the Chelsea ranks these days or are they actually there?

Alex Lozowski

Archange Nkumu

Sulaiman Bangura

Billy Clifford

Mauro da Silva

Gustavo de Araujo

Thomas Lyskov (due to sign 2010)

Not heard their names mentioned at all but I do know Lyskov exists at least.