• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

Right, finished 3-3 today, goals from Hibbert, an own goal, and Nouble. Came from behind twice to lead in stoppage time before losing an even later goal. Report and Pics to follow just as soon as I can.

Team: Sebek (Haxia 45), Ahmed, Camilleri (Clifford 75), Saville (Tabor 85), King, Clifford © (Ince 65), Hibbert, Tabor (Lalkovic 70), Nouble, Borini, Pires (Hayden 45)

I'll have a couple of those wrong, I know Nouble went off and back on, I can't remember for who :D It got confusing when Ahmed went off injured for two mins and was replaced by Tabor, then Nouble very quickly. Doesn't matter though, you get the gist.

Lalkovic made two of the goals and was generally excellent in his short spell.

EDIT: Pires is a triallist, know nothing more about him than he's tall and didn't look very good. Will hunt for more.

Edited by Juni

Juni   

Superb work Danny, that's ace.

I've corrected Christian on those names from the official site, he gave me the name of Pirez earlier, just with no spelling.

ChelC   
It's Pirez according to official site report. We also have two new players Jack Haydon and Sedek :)

they are not new players, I think it was some misspellings, sedek is actually meant jan sebek, the czech GK. I think we thought he was no longer with us. but he must still be. Jack haydon must be tom Hayden.

Juni   

It's only old news because it's not reported accurately. Grant was released at the end of last season.

Oh sorry I missed that.

Do you think Lalkovic will be moving up to the U-18's full time this season? Or will he be mainly U-16 and filling in for injuries etc, because he's still only 15 isn't he?

OTCFC   

Very good game. Pretty much high tempo stuff all the way through and aside from the goals there were a couple of good chances for either side, especially with QPR breaking through on goal twice in the space of a few minutes. Lalkovich caught the eye down the right wing. Good movement and always seemed to find space after coming on as a sub. Got a few good shots as well which I'll upload when I get a chance.