• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

No. He's a pacey CB who brings the ball out of defence well and sets up attacks. He also seems to have the same build and style as Ferdinand as well. The hair is incidental.

Although the resemblence is uncanny.....

>The next Rio Ferdinand.

I should bloody well hope not. IMO, the most over-rated defender in all of the land. He is at times the biggest donkey I have ever seen. He gives away goals for Man UTD, because he stand's there and just watches the ball like a lemon. His is out of position far too often, and therefore lets strikers past him as a result. If anything, I hope Mancienne is the next Gareth Southgate.

Atr   

Could someone talk more about Sinclair? All I know is he's a forward that plays wide (not sure which side) and he scores and creates. I hope he'll be included in our selection of wingers soon.

dooder12   
quote:Originally posted by BluEbOy90

>The next Rio Ferdinand.

I should bloody well hope not. IMO, the most over-rated defender in all of the land. He is at times the biggest donkey I have ever seen. He gives away goals for Man UTD, because he stand's there and just watches the ball like a lemon. His is out of position far too often, and therefore lets strikers past him as a result. If anything, I hope Mancienne is the next Gareth Southgate.

id="quote">

id="quote">

He looks like Rio but is more like Nesta in style. At least from what I've heard.

Karan   

>>Mancienne (the next Rio Ferdinand)

>>He looks like Rio but is more like Nesta in style.

Quite simply I hope Michael Mancienne is the next 'most consistent, tactically intelligent, brave, solid tacking, brilliant heading and good' defender!:)

Quite simply thats all I'd ask for. Is that too much?;)

Jim   
quote:Originally posted by Atr

Could someone talk more about Sinclair? All I know is he's a forward that plays wide (not sure which side) and he scores and creates. I hope he'll be included in our selection of wingers soon.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Similar build and speed to Theo walcott, slight and bullet like. Mainly right footed but is okay with left foot.

Plays on either wing in a 4-3-3, not a great crosser of the ball, but I don't think he should be thought of as just a wide player, the coaches hope he'll develop physically some more and that he'll move back into a more central role, well that was what I heard on CFC TV at the end of last season. He takes a chance very well, hits the ball clean and very hard, has very good composure and likes to take free kicks and penalties. When given room to attack a defender then they are in trouble as he dribbles well and with his speed will just push it past them and leave them for dead, doesn't really have a trick but then he doesn't need one.

He has a lot of potential, I do think he'll need a bit more strength to develop into a central striker. As a wide player, the crossing and passing aspect of his game will need to develop some more, he'll need time and hopefully a good team to loan him out to.

Vikke   

Six wins, six games. Our youngsters defeat Millwall in early afternoon. (away)

1-3. I don’t know who scored the goals…

Come on Chelsea youngs!!!