• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

EL87   

maybe the rewards will be reaped in 5 years or so, if we are lucky. maybe that manicienne guy will lead the way

The point here is that we invest in youth. And I think that Cobham is a major step in the right direction. If in five years we have some home grown talent that are challenging or even ten years than who can complain. With the new UEFA guildines about home grown players and the such we best hope that we have a decent youth system.

Well it just went underway today. Held in Holland. Youngsters range from as low as 15 years old took part in this tournament. I bet thousands of talent spotter is among the crowds.

My point is, this is definitely our chance to spot more talents. And after watching the first half between Holland and Japan, I believed Arsenal has really bought a bargain. That Abeyi guy was amazing! Similar to Robben but right-footed.

And talking about Robben, he alongside other superstars including Ronaldinho and Henry start their career here. Getting spotted and so on. Really hope Mourinho(Or anyone in charge) has send a couple of fellas to do the spotting job.

http://www.fifa.com/en/comp/index/0,2442,W...p=WYC&year=2005

Not sure if England took part. Did they?

quote:Originally posted by TeRiYaKi

Hope we've sent Arnesan there =)

id="quote">

id="quote">

Arnesen was pictured in today's Sun playing golf in Spain!

TeRiYaKi   
quote:Originally posted by Dan Murphy
quote:Originally posted by TeRiYaKi

Hope we've sent Arnesan there =)

id="quote">

id="quote">

Arnesen was pictured in today's Sun playing golf in Spain!

id="quote">

id="quote">

In that case he better not be working for us yet!!

Sir   

Going a bit off topic (apologies), but does any one know how to find out about the PSV youth, and player's at the academy? Was playing fifa 2005, in a 2017 season, and I bought some one called Imro Robben, from PSV. Any one know anything about him?