• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

dooder12   
quote:Originally posted by DP89

dooder12, No idea if there was a stream...

Kalou 1-0, ball played into his feet, right hand side, ran with it for about 10-15 yards, up against the defender, used his strength really well, and just struck the ball powerfully past Kiely from 15 yards low into the bottom far corner.

Kalou 2-0, Pompey player passed the ball, which hit the referee on the half way line, and deflected into Kalou's pass. He dribbled about 40 yards to the penalty box, Kiely came out to the penalty spot, dived early, and Kalou just tucked the ball the other side of his dive, great finish.

Sinclair 3-0, Ball played to him aerial, took it down very well, dummied a shot, fooling the defender, who he then side-stepped, before unleashing a powerful shot past Kiely.

Sinclair 4-0, Missed the goal, sorry :( Heard the commentry for it though, and it sounded like a good goal.

Kalou 5-0, Ball played to Sinclair, who took on the defender from the edge of the box, he had about 2 defenders on him, got his shot away under pressure, was heading in, but Kalou tapped it in (I think that the defender coming in from the far post would have cleared the ball if Kalou hadn't got a touch, so no blame on Kalou for being selfish.

Not the best descriptions! Sorry, but hope that gives you some idea.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Thanks a bunch!

Olusisi   
quote:Was their a stream for the game?

id="quote">

id="quote">

The game was on the internet on goal tv 2.

Thanks for the descriptions of the goals. Great to see Kalou score and also nice to see Sinclair is still banging his goals in. We can't be too far away from seeing his first team debut.

Any thoughts on the other players? Nuno Morais after his loan? Stoch after he came in?

Jim   

Sinclair 4-0, Missed the goal, sorry :( Heard the commentry for it though, and it sounded like a good goal.

id="quote">

id="quote">

That was a shame because it was the best goal of the night, very good passing and moving involving a lot of players, we kept the ball really well and opened them up for Sinclair to get on the end of a nice little through ball into the area from Simmonds, Sinclair had a defender climbing all over the back of him but held him off then opened up his body to slot it right footed across the Keeper and off the far post.

Kalou, Sinclair and Fernandes run their defence ragged, we were good their defence and Andrew Cole's finishing were rubbish, bet Kiely wished he'd given it a miss tonight.

dooder12   
quote:Originally posted by Jim

id="quote">

id="quote">

That was a shame because it was the best goal of the night, very good passing and moving involving a lot of players, we kept the ball really well and opened them up for Sinclair to get on the end of a nice little through ball into the area from Simmonds, Sinclair had a defender climbing all over the back of him but held him off then opened up his body to slot it right footed across the Keeper and off the far post.

Kalou, Sinclair and Fernandes run their defence ragged, we were good their defence and Andrew Cole's finishing were rubbish, bet Kiely wished he'd given it a miss tonight.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Please tell me more about Fabio Ferreira, the right winger, how did he play, does he show the promise of Sinclair as they are the same age.

Olusisi   

I have not heard anything from the Fernandes kid this season.Is he injured because he was playing very well for the youth and reserve team last year.

dooder12   
quote:Originally posted by olusisi

I have not heard anything from the Fernandes kid this season.Is he injured because he was playing very well for the youth and reserve team last year.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Ricardo Fernandes didn't play in this game. It was Fabio Ferreira the young righ-winger who was injured early in the season, who was played against Portsmouth. Ricardo Fernandes has been playing at both youth and Reserve level and has remained very good form this season.

Jim   

My apologies, I meant Ferreira, did this in the game when watching with my brother as well, sign of getting old.

Reserve and youth ( well our reserves are all kids to be fair )teams looking very strong , If Mourinho stays here a few more years with all his coaches, we could be laughing. So many good prospects and its nice to see us snatching starlets , even if everyone else hates us for it mwahaha