• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Cameron   

Didn't the club say they might try unreserved seating at home in one of the Carling Cup games next season in the MHL? Provided the opposition wasn't top four and we get a draw at home? Could go to one of them...

Mr Allen   
The person that organised it decided to go to church instead and decided that football was on the bad side and that everyone he went with was a bad influence...True story.

I wouldn't mind carrying this on if alot of people want to get involved.

Hang on... No need for personal jabs is there?

Basically, the way I understand it, is that some of the people who were involved with CYG were partaking in acts of hooliganism & the like. The person that started this didn't like it, didn't want to be a part of something like that & therefore left.

I've since been to matches with the person that organised it & still have chats with him about football, so the whole thing about him "deciding football was on the bad side" is false...

(Not looking to get into any arguments I must point out now).

Juni   

A couple of interesting notes from the latest issue of CFCUK. I cba to type out the exact quotes, but the gist:

- Joe Cole was interviewed, and was asked which of the youngsters he thought had a real chance. He said he thinks that Lee Sawyer can be playing top level football next season if he continues to work hard.

- The Fans Forum was asked if they would prefer to see Reserve games at Stamford Bridge as of next season. All but one agreed it would be good.

Couple of things to note from the academy programme from yesterday.

- Fabio Ferreira and Riccy Fernandes are being released. As expected really.

- Our U13's won the FA Premier League National tournament, crowning them the best side in the land at that age. They beat Arsenal in the semis and Boro in the final.

Edited by bridge_kings

Sir   

Cheers for the info. I heard about Fabio Ferreira leaving and it isn't really a shock. Surprised Jimmy Smith hasn't been released yet though.

Steven Taylor is out for the U21 tournament, so Mancienne could almost guarantee a regular starting spot.

In all honesty I think he would have anyway.

In all honesty I think he would have anyway.

Originally I doubt it, Andrew Taylor at left back for sure, for centre-backs there are U21 regulars Steven Taylor and Nedum Onuoha as well as Micah Richards, luckily Wheater is out in that case. For right back there are Martin Cranie and Craig Gardner who Pearce always use but that would be the place Mancienne will have more chance in playing. Mancienne was tested at DM in one of the recent matches, I do think he doesn't have a guaranteed spot in the team as S. Taylor would have but now chances increased by lot.

db12d1   

Mancienne was picked ahead of Taylor against Wales, while Taylor was put at right back. He is probably the best English defender in the u21.

ChelC   
Originally I doubt it, Andrew Taylor at left back for sure, for centre-backs there are U21 regulars Steven Taylor and Nedum Onuoha as well as Micah Richards, luckily Wheater is out in that case. For right back there are Martin Cranie and Craig Gardner who Pearce always use but that would be the place Mancienne will have more chance in playing. Mancienne was tested at DM in one of the recent matches, I do think he doesn't have a guaranteed spot in the team as S. Taylor would have but now chances increased by lot.

I think he didhave a guaranteed place in that tean because it was S.Pearce that reccomend that Capello include him in the England squad. When the both of them have been available, I think pearce shunts steven taylor to RB and play Mancienne and Onuoha as CBs.

Welbeck is also out now, so pearce will have to call 2 replacements in. would hope cork could get a second reprieve but then again he might be better served by a summer of resting than him playing more games considering the amount of games he has played this season.