• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

I think he didhave a guaranteed place in that tean because it was S.Pearce that reccomend that Capello include him in the England squad. When the both of them have been available, I think pearce shunts steven taylor to RB and play Mancienne and Onuoha as CBs.

Welbeck is also out now, so pearce will have to call 2 replacements in. would hope cork could get a second reprieve but then again he might be better served by a summer of resting than him playing more games considering the amount of games he has played this season.

Yeah mate, sorry my bad I haven't caught up with the recent matches but those earlier on. I think you're right with him included in the senior squad. Hope Cork will get the replacement call-up too, but there seem to be some more exprienced U21 defensive players around. However that shouldn't be taken in, as a total new player Andrew Driver has been called up. Myself would rather Cork playing a good pre-season for Chelsea than going to Sweden and probably not having many games.

forgetting about the guy who started it (thats irrelevant), after a serious increase in 'youth' travelling to games this year (eg west brom, stoke, everton away), kickstarting this, especially away, would be a great thing to do. I say first/second away game of the season, we organise it properly. Say, make a list of who is definately coming, organise a time to meet at the station wherever were playing about 2 hours or so before k.o, then all walk down together, have a sing and a few beers , find a pub, get in the ground early.... whatever.

but we should do it properly. I would help organise it if everyones up for it, but we need to get an idea of numbers. I'm 17 btw

Juni   

Dunno if anyone has been catching up with the Copa Amsterdam on my Twitter but a quick summation

Ajax 2-0 Chelsea

FCNH 2-2 Chelsea (Borini, Mellis, - Ofori-Twumasi sent off)

Chivas 1-1 Chelsea (Nouble)

They've just finished the 5/6 playoff vs Real Madrid, no score yet.

Edited by Juni

Juni   
Sorry juni how do u follow this twitter thing? and how can you be found on there?

http://www.twitter.com/chelseayouth

Just mainly for updates on academy games I go to as results take ages to come through, or at least the afternoon I get back. Foreign tournaments and news tidbits are useful to some I guess.

This sounds a like a cracking idea if we could get it going next year. I'm 17 so will defo be up for it. How many people were in it when it first started?

forgetting about the guy who started it (thats irrelevant), after a serious increase in 'youth' travelling to games this year (eg west brom, stoke, everton away), kickstarting this, especially away, would be a great thing to do. I say first/second away game of the season, we organise it properly. Say, make a list of who is definately coming, organise a time to meet at the station wherever were playing about 2 hours or so before k.o, then all walk down together, have a sing and a few beers , find a pub, get in the ground early.... whatever.

but we should do it properly. I would help organise it if everyones up for it, but we need to get an idea of numbers. I'm 17 btw

I would of thought it would of been best to all get together for a home game 1st, sort of get to know eachother a bit and have a drink/sing song there, rather than going off away from home. This way it would be easy to sort out meeting up, and as I dont know anyone myself, I would definatly prefer a home one first.

after we all know eachother a bit better it would be alot easier to organise meeting up away from home, which is where the fun would really start, as the atmosphere and whole day out at an away game is sooo much better, as I've found out this season :)

and I'm 18 in august! soo can finallyy buy my own beers! wahey :)

ChelC   
http://www.twitter.com/chelseayouth

Just mainly for updates on academy games I go to as results take ages to come through, or at least the afternoon I get back. Foreign tournaments and news tidbits are useful to some I guess.

Jeez, did Nana really fracture an opponents collarbone? And how the hell did he manage that.