• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

darbo92   
yeah I would definitly be intrested in this as weel as two or three of my mates.

hopefully it gets organised as only being 14 I couldnt do it myself.

may be a bit tricky getting you into a pub,

but anyway if we all go to the community shield and before that arrange to meet in a pub nice and early have a few beers together get to know each other, then there we can decide on a next game and how we would buy tickets if it means giving one person money in advance so we can get 10 in a row or some thing along those lines,

What we need to do is see how many people are seriously interested?

About 15-20 were involved at some point last season as far as I'm concerned. If it is to happen I don't think its a good idea to drink in the so bar though, maybe best to find another pub. It would be good to start it off again and improve it a lot by organising it properly and stuff.

oh soo there was quite a big uptake when it first got going then, I didn't know that.

I thought going to the so bar would be quite a good place to go to though, seeing as its where alot of young lads probably do go, I just thought this would be the best place to get noticed by others and get it to spread around.

Ando   

I asked my Chelsea mates if they would be interested in this and so far I got about 3 people that would go if this thing got organised properly.

We need a chairman or something, someone that loves responsibility and someone that thrives under-pressure and knows how to make good decisions to get this thing sorted out properly.

Edited by Mr. Thomas Anderson

Fwankie   

I went to a couple of the last ones that Tom organised and would definitely be up for it again. I'm 18 btw.

This would be class to get going. As someone said above, I say the best option is to meet at a pub/wembley central at about 12 on community shield day, and we can organise detals/regular meeting points/a name etc when we're there. Its up to tom allen if he wants to organise it again. We have to appreciate that he put a lot of effort into this over the past couple of seasons, and mostly it was to no avail. If he doesnt, I will help organise it.

We can't expect too much, but I reckon if we have say 20-25 at wembley, and spread the word on here/at the ground and pubs, and get an article in cfcuk, then the thing will start to snowball. I reckon we should start a topic where people just reply with a yes or no as to whether they would be interested in getting involved. Its a simple option, and will give an idea of numbers.

As for the pubs, I'm not really sure. Depends on whether we're gunna be rowdy or not. I've only really been to the so bar thats got atmosphere, all the others I've been in are dead. So suggest pubs up here if you know any...?

This could be good lads

Edited by awaydayblue

I don't think some of them running around calling themselves Chelsea Youth helped matters either, annoyed a few people.

I think if anything it needs to be less organised, I'm 22 and know a lot of people up Chelsea, who almost entirely I have met up Chelsea in pubs and that not deciding it on the internet.

I don't think some of them running around calling themselves Chelsea Youth helped matters either, annoyed a few people.

I think if anything it needs to be less organised, I'm 22 and know a lot of people up Chelsea, who almost entirely I have met up Chelsea in pubs and that not deciding it on the internet.

can understand that the chelsea youth tag mighte not of gone down well, but we can actually have a name this time.

Obviously we all know people from around chelsea itself and thats fair enough but this would just get the ball rolling and increase numbers if we had a specific time and place to meet.

Cookie25   
This would be class to get going. As someone said above, I say the best option is to meet at a pub/wembley central at about 12 on community shield day, and we can organise detals/regular meeting points/a name etc when we're there.

Sounds a great idea, will be awesome to get going properly next season, I'm up for it.

Eliot   

sounds a good idea to me. il be up for it. like the idea of meeting before the community shield aswell.

This would be class to get going. As someone said above, I say the best option is to meet at a pub/wembley central at about 12 on community shield day, and we can organise detals/regular meeting points/a name etc when we're there. Its up to tom allen if he wants to organise it again. We have to appreciate that he put a lot of effort into this over the past couple of seasons, and mostly it was to no avail. If he doesnt, I will help organise it.

We can't expect too much, but I reckon if we have say 20-25 at wembley, and spread the word on here/at the ground and pubs, and get an article in cfcuk, then the thing will start to snowball. I reckon we should start a topic where people just reply with a yes or no as to whether they would be interested in getting involved. Its a simple option, and will give an idea of numbers.

As for the pubs, I'm not really sure. Depends on whether we're gunna be rowdy or not. I've only really been to the so bar thats got atmosphere, all the others I've been in are dead. So suggest pubs up here if you know any...?

This could be good lads

Yes completly agree with the whole community sheild idea, anyone who is seriously up for this will like the idea I would think? Pub choices and everything shouldent even be considered yet until we get this thing rolling.

I think this whole idea could go down really well if we can get this going. There could be a big attraction, Young lads who dont want to go with the old man any more, or few lads who want to start getting involved with bigger groups. Also some people just want to go more often but can't becuase they dont know many Chelsea fans in there area, (My problem) As I only get to go with the old man on away trips or the occasional home game.

If anybody wants a hand in arranging and trying to get his thing going I'm open for offers to give a hand.