• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Yeah I'd be up for this too. I only ever go with the family cause I dont have many Chelsea supporting mates, at least none that go to games. Next year I'll have a job and ema so will be able to afford more games than my family so was planning on going on my tod so this'd be good for me.

Is the idea to create a better atmosphere at games as well as just meet new people and have fun?

I think it'd be better to do a couple of home games before we start doing aways, like someone else said that way they'd be less organising as we all know the area well. A simple, 'meet outside the So at 1:00' would be fine imo and then as we get to know each other we'll get mobile numbers and then can just start meeting off the cuff with away days organised on here.

I'll be 18 come the first game of the season btw.

Juni   

I have the squad we took to Holland.

1. Niclas Heimann

2. Jacopo Sala

3. Seth Ofori-Twumasi

4. Benjamin Gordon

5. Nikki Ahmed

6. Thomas Taiwo

7. Frank Nouble

8. Jacob Mellis

9. Fabio Borini

10. Daniel Philliskirk

11. Gokhan Tore

12. Marko Mitrovic

13. Samuel Walker

14. Milan Lalkovic

15. Aliu Djalo

16. Thomas Hayden

17. Jordan Tabor

ish   

thats under-18s right? thats a really young squad with many still 16-17 and should be eligible for 1 more year. That said 6th is pretty ****

I know this isn't technically about the youth and reserves, but with Brendan Rogers about to take over at Reading, we may well see a few players going out on loan there.

No doubt they should be at least top 10 in the championship next season, who do people think could do with that ind of loan? I guess it depends on who we sign and who moves up/goes down the pecking order in the first team.

Maybe Borini, Mellis?

Things are starting to shape then. Numbers look pretty good, and the best news I've heard today could be quite important for us lot.......... 1st of August=Reading Away Pre Season.

Just think it will be dead easy to get tickets for, could probs all sit together and have a right laugh because there would be no seriousness in the game.

Could all meet in london and get the train. Would this be too hard to organise for our first game? If so, wembley could be on, meet at the tube, drink in the globe.

Mooney if you want to get it going feel free. I don't think the people who were involved last year want to do the organising but I know a few mates who will help out. Just sort out a proper name for it and don't mention Chelsea Youth in it then maybe get eachothers msn's or something that way you can discuss it properly.

Tom Alien might even want to get involved again with it, seeing as he was the one that started it off.

Does anybody know what happened with Stoch? I saw him play a little a couple of months ago, but lately he´s just... gone. Anyone?

I'm seriously up for this and I am more then happy to take a role in arranging and getting things going. Anybody intrested in joining this next year PM me.

Edited by ShedEndArmy

leon3000   

all sounds like a good idea

as you all know I was part of all this last season and we all met up for loads of games

but it all went tits up unfortunatly