• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Mooney if you want to get it going feel free. I don't think the people who were involved last year want to do the organising but I know a few mates who will help out. Just sort out a proper name for it and don't mention Chelsea Youth in it then maybe get eachothers msn's or something that way you can discuss it properly.

Tom Alien might even want to get involved again with it, seeing as he was the one that started it off.

I would of thought it would of been better to ditch the name as this could cause problems as I think people said above, and rather than having a name for our group/gang as some may call it, just merely leave it as the younger generation of chelsea supporters going together (could possibly just make it an add on to the "Return to the Shed" campaign, to help boost that, therefore all the younger ones would get tickets in the shed, and talk about it in that context, rather than calling ourselves chelsea youth.

There does seem to be quite alot of interest on here, and I was just thinking the only organisation needed would be for the first meeting, which could be a non matchday, where we would just pick a place to meet and get our tickets together from the box office. I'm sure then the majority of us would swap emails/numbers and then a few texts here and there or a post on here saying when were next thinking of going as a big group would be all thats needed? (do correct me if I'm wrong, as I really dont know)

the reading one does sound like quite a good idea, I know I mentioned a home game for the first one, but if we can get it going and all meet up before the season no doubt it will make it alot easier. also, as someone said, tickets should be easy to come by and should be fairly cheap.

if people are interested in the reading one I'm up for coming along, would be a good starting place.

Kierz   

Myself and my younger brother (18) are both up for this - Home & Away!

Sadly I don't have the time for the organising! Someone should create a new post for a roll call with plans for the first meet be it first home/away game next year or a pre-season.

CFC1966   

Lads, from an oldish duffer I really hope you can get this off the ground as I think it is a great idea. If you can get numbers together and purchase tickets in and around the same areas both home and away this will only help our atmosphere when needed and make it even better at aways. Stoke last season was heart warming to sit behind 8-10 lads all having the crack and sing song and I have noticed more younger fans attending aways in pockets together - you are after all the next generation and I'm not being patronising by saying that!

Good luck with this and enjoy what comes from it.

Sir   
Does anybody know what happened with Stoch? I saw him play a little a couple of months ago, but lately he´s just... gone. Anyone?

He played in the reserves and then got stupidly sent off so he missed three or four games I can't remember what it was. Then he got on the bench with the first team but didn't play any minutes. Then he played a few friendly games against City and that is about it, oh and got caught up for the national team. Next season would be good if he got a nice loan move.

ish   

he needs to stay and get games on the first team, he is massively talented and was amazing in the reserves him and quaresma were just dominating. He has problems with looking up and is a little small. He has good speed, dribbling, first touch and a decent cross so he really should be getting games on the right side the coming season. He is getting to the age where he wants to try and break into the first team and honestly I can see him getting a couple of games and sub appearances.

Juni   

Stoch is starting for Slovakia against San Marino

Big groups of young people attract trouble. Big groups also get id'd

Big groups of young people also have alot of fun :) we dont have to get involved in trouble, just want to boost the atmosphere both home and away and have a laugh with people our age.

ID shall not be a problem for me next season, as august is when I hit 18, so they can ID me all they like :)

and I'm sure there wont be too much hassle with this anyway, as I haven't really been asked for ID in pubs and grounds on matchday anyway, they serve so many people on matchdays I can't really see them being too bothered if you look boarderline 18. (I maybe wrong, this is just from my experiences)

when they anounce ticket news for reading I think we should really consider getting this going. Reading away isn't a fierce rivalry, so wont be any trouble around the ground, tickets will be cheap, and its pre season so would be a good time to all get to know eachother. only problem for me is I'm not 18 on the day of the game :( gutted!