• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

db12d1   

Stoch started for Slovakia against San Marino and scored the fourth. Now it's half time and the score is 5-0.

Big groups of young people also have alot of fun :) we dont have to get involved in trouble, just want to boost the atmosphere both home and away and have a laugh with people our age.

ID shall not be a problem for me next season, as august is when I hit 18, so they can ID me all they like :)

and I'm sure there wont be too much hassle with this anyway, as I haven't really been asked for ID in pubs and grounds on matchday anyway, they serve so many people on matchdays I can't really see them being too bothered if you look boarderline 18. (I maybe wrong, this is just from my experiences)

when they anounce ticket news for reading I think we should really consider getting this going. Reading away isn't a fierce rivalry, so wont be any trouble around the ground, tickets will be cheap, and its pre season so would be a good time to all get to know eachother. only problem for me is I'm not 18 on the day of the game :( gutted!

Haha our birthdays must be really close. I'm only 17, birthdays August 7th. I'll be up for Reading if it gets organised, that's if I get my money sorted. Any idea how much tickets will be + train from London? Anyone been to Majedski before?

Cal   

I'd meet up every now and then, however, being up north, I'm only doing the northern aways. Would be happy to meet up before some of the aways.

pinoy   

miroslav stoch scored today for slovakia in a 7-0 win against san marino, why do they even bother turning up?

Anyone who's interested pm me your msn addy and we will get a conversation going on msn about the Reading game etc.