• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Any idea how much tickets will be + train from London? Anyone been to Majedski before?

yes and it's a mongfest, the local carrot crunchers are wankers. It's a bastard to get to, easiest way is to get a bus right outside the train station.

Tickets from London will be cheap and it will be a quick train from London Paddington, about 30 minutes.

Haha our birthdays must be really close. I'm only 17, birthdays August 7th. I'll be up for Reading if it gets organised, that's if I get my money sorted. Any idea how much tickets will be + train from London? Anyone been to Majedski before?

yeahh mines the 15th :)

I'm guessing tickets will be the cheapest you will get all year, 15 quid maybe? and I've been there before for an England b international.

quite hard to get to as its miles away from the station. can get special buses to the ground though from there, about 3 quid return. or walk it and it takes about 30-40 mins I believe. when walking you dont pass many pubs etc so would probly be better just to get the bus.

on getting to reading station though it costs about 15-20 quid return I think by train. can't use oyster card on this as anything past west drayton (I think it is) you will need a new ticket. can get a bus from heathrow for £15 return, drops you a 10 minute walk from the train station though......looking at it now, this might not be as cheap as first thought...

Edited by MooneyCFC

Yeah, travel wise for reading is pretty simple. Not walkable realisticly, bus is the best idea. Only take 15mins. There's a few good pubs and the town centre is right by the station.

Not really, both small though , which is there main problem. Stoch is an out a out winger, Giovonco play more central and is more creative. There height will make it more difficult for them to break through.

There height will make it more difficult for them to break through.

Why? Wingers with pace and a bit of flair don't have to be tall, surely?

ish   
Why? Wingers with pace and a bit of flair don't have to be tall, surely?

true but it helps in the EPL since it gives you better upper body strength and if you have good balance you dont get pushed off the ball. That said smaller players have a lower centre of gravity meaning improved agility and the ability to change directions faster.

Good goal from Stoch. Many overexcited youngsters would probably have just gone full speed on goal and tried to smash it, he didn't. He kept his calm, his head up, saw his options and executed everything brilliantly. I think thats going to be his biggest challenge. Use his speed at the right time, in the right place. You see players like Walcott and Lennon, players with stunning quick feet, but with football intelligence thats nonexistant. They see space infront of them and just go wild, not thinking about their next move.

ish   

stoch has improved vastly, he is still a bit of a hog in reserves but thats because he knows he can score.

he has good first touch and ability though, its because of stuff like his goal for slovakia and for the reserves that I really dont want a new signing, he has impressed so much this season that I want to see him make the step up to 1st team and get games