• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

sounds a bit stupid but we could organise a minibus from Stamford bridge for reading away? just an easy place to meet and if we fill it would cost £10 each at the worst

Scapin   
sounds a bit stupid but we could organise a minibus from Stamford bridge for reading away? just an easy place to meet and if we fill it would cost £10 each at the worst

The only problem I can envisage is that none of you would be old enough to drive it. ;-)

unless you've got someone with a license to drive one I think it would be a bit more than that mate, with a driver will be a lot more than 150 quid for the day, done minibuses and coaches the season before last and they were always about 30 notes each with a driver for the day.

Edited by Flowers and football tops

The only problem I can envisage is that none of you would be old enough to drive it. ;-)

I'm old enough to drive, but I haven't passed yet. :p So yeah, I'm helpful.

Scapin   
I'm old enough to drive, but I haven't passed yet. :p So yeah, I'm helpful.

I think you need to be 21 and have been driving for 2 years to drive a minibus. I could be wrong though.

Juni   
Chelsea youth scout Piet de Visser (the former AZ coach) has spent the last year looking for further co-operation amongst Eredivisie clubs.

'Over the last year Abramovich has detailed me to find elite talents" says the colorful scout. "In order for these players to realise their potential, we have been looking for an appropriate Dutch club. I have recently spoken with Dirk Scheringa (owner of AZ), I won't deny that . But nothing is worked out yet. We have in recent years seen Slobodan Rajkovic at FC Twente and Ben Sahar at De Graafschap but that does not work so well. Previously we had a clear link with PSV, something which worked so much better."

Juni   

Meanwhile, Landskrona are impressed with Morten Nielsen and want to keep him beyond July 1st but Chelsea want him back. Negotiations are apparently ongoing.

Sergio Tejera is still doing brilliantly for Mallorca B, but they lost to Oviedo on penalties in the promotion playoff (a game in which he scored, played at the first team's ground). He scored in the shootout as well. A little note from La Nueva Espana:

The second major enhancement of the winter transfer window has been the Catalan Sergio Tejera, the former Espanyol youth loaned from Chelsea, a player Mallorca have an option to buy for €400,000.

Juni   

Whilst I'm posting, Vincenzo Camilleri made his Serie A debut for Reggina on the last day of the season agaisnt Siena, playing 64 minutes in a 1-1 draw. Which raises the question of why a player who barely played for our Under-18s and who wasn't that impressive at times can be playing in a top 3 league 9 months later but our own - many of whom I'd consider better - don't get the same opportunity. That old chestnut again.

EDIT: Some other news on the previous page for people who've not seen.

Edited by Juni

hanuma   
Which raises the question of why a player who barely played for our Under-18s and who wasn't that impressive at times can be playing in a top 3 league 9 months later but our own - many of whom I'd consider better - don't get the same opportunity.

Reggina were relegated, Serie A isn't nearly as good as the Premier League, he's a good 6'2"+.