• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   
Reggina were relegated, Serie A isn't nearly as good as the Premier League, he's a good 6'2"+.

Serie A is still one of the top leagues around, Bruma is 6'2", and we had bugger all to play for in the last two games.

Juni   
How did Gohkan Tore's season go anyone?

Search the thread, it's been answered a coupla times.

hanuma   
Serie A is still one of the top leagues around, Bruma is 6'2", and we had bugger all to play for in the last two games.

Whilst I would always bow to your superior knowledge of the young players I've never thought of Bruma as being beyond 6', odd. Either way, he's nowhere near good enough for our first team, so I can't see what purpose it would serve to "give him a chance", and that last game of the season was necessary for maintaining the sharpness of a team in great form.

Codger   
Its only 45 mins from waterloo
Reading? That's Paddington, fella. You'd be lucky to get any journey on the train for a tenner these days.

Scapin   
Reading? That's Paddington, fella. You'd be lucky to get any journey on the train for a tenner these days.

You can get to Reading from Richmond/Twickenham/Feltham too. It's the slow train, stops at all the little and interestingly named places like Martins Heron and Winnersh Triangle. I think it's about an hour from Twickenham for that reason but still quicker and cheaper for people like me and Ken who live in that part of west London, as opposed to heading in to London and going to Paddington. That's how I'll be getting there anyway, as will the many Blues in Feltham and Staines. Tickets are about £12 from Twickenham I believe.

It's 15 quid from Epsom, so must be less than that from London.

yeah trains go from paddington to reading, takes about 30mins.

its first great western trains.

£14.90 return for an adult (over 15)

heres the website if you want to check yourself, as you might go from different stops.

http://www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk/Default.aspx

if we do this trip for reading I'm guessing paddingtons probly the best place to meet, but would probly have to meet up a week or so before to get our tickets together from chelsea anyway so we would be able to sort it then.

as for the mini bus idea, I'm sure it would cost alot more than 10 quid a person, I'm not sure though, could be wrong.

just checked south west trains from richmond, takes an hour, and it came up £12.10 return.

could meet there if its easier for the majority though, paddington is easier for me,and quicker, but costs pretty much the same for me so il go with the flow.

Edited by MooneyCFC