• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

ChelC   
So,

He can't start next 3 matches?

Oh no ~~~~~

he will only be banned for the next match. but I think he will find it difficult to get back in if Stuart pearce thinks he wasnt up 2 it. The likes of onuoha and tomkins are waiting for their chances and he might have to wait for his too.

Cameron   

Still, I would prefer he makes his mistakes for the England U21 team and learn from them than making mistakes for our first team and having to learn for them. Pearce is a **** England U21 team manager anyway.

I saw Mancienne playing against Finland, and I honestly wasn´t that impressed. Sure, he wasn´t awfully bad, but there was a situation where he didn´t seem very stable at all. Then of course, the red card was deserved and unecessary, but overall I don´t think that he was awful.

KeithB   

It's quite funny reading this. My first impressions are FFS it's only Reading, almost a local derby but my first away out of London was Oxford in '76 where me and my mates planned the trip for weeks on end, London Country Buses departure times from Victoria Coach Station etc. Victoria was milling with Chelsea that day but on the way back we were the only ones at the bus stop waiting for a return, everyone else who had come on a bus bunked back on a train to Paddington.