• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

lzheyi   
Mancienne's been dropped for the U-21 semi against Sweden today. That's according to the lineup SSN is listing.

Yup and they conceded 3 goals with 3 up!

I doubt well be seeing mike in the final either cranie has been outstanding all tournament at rb ....micah has been outstanding also and nedum played well in the games he's played ...the swedes got 2 lucky goals and one freekick that maybe joe hart could of done better with but oh well mike will be back and training with the first team in pre season along with sturridge and a few other exciting youngsters so I hope next year will be a good one for youth players

Keyrun   

Big Sam is interested in Di Santo, not mentioned if its a transfer or a loan, but it does mention that we'd be willing to loan him out if Ancelotti feels he wouldn't get enough opportunities here.

Clickeh

Be a good move for him I feel. Santa Cruz has moved on so he'd get regular first team football, far more than he would here I'd imagine.

Big Sam is interested in Di Santo, not mentioned if its a transfer or a loan, but it does mention that we'd be willing to loan him out if Ancelotti feels he wouldn't get enough opportunities here.

Clickeh

Be a good move for him I feel. Santa Cruz has moved on so he'd get regular first team football, far more than he would here I'd imagine.

Agreed, some PL experience would be good for him. And when he's got that, we can call him back home.

db12d1   
Last year was June 19th, the year before June 9th. So yeah, it's slightly overdue.

I've had a piece written on them ready to post on CFCnet as soon as they're announced, so keep an eye out for that.

Still nothing, it's very strange.

Tomorrow the reserves back to training so maybe then they will do it.

ish   

it was the spring of 2007, sinclair was playing for plymouth and looked amazing.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2007/ma....plymouthargyle

I honestly hate sinclair, the kid has some of the best goals I have ever seen. He is fast, agile and able to hold off defenders yet he can't seem to step up when needed. He hasnt improved from 17 as much as people expected.

Also its obvious that he isn't chelsea standard just yet, he has struggled at the newly promoted birmingham and seems the kind of player you really need to give free reign to really see something.

Anyways this is just me venting.