• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

quote:Originally posted by Arjen Robben

Going a bit off topic (apologies), but does any one know how to find out about the PSV youth, and player's at the academy? Was playing fifa 2005, in a 2017 season, and I bought some one called Imro Robben, from PSV. Any one know anything about him?

id="quote">

id="quote">

LoL - wouldnt expect too much from that one bud ;)

noobs ;s

I'd imagine he is a character the computer made up. Did anyone watch any of the youth world cup? Was it on eurosports, because if it was then France won I think. There whole team looks like it came from Africa (again). When will they stop pillaging their African islands for superstar players?

quote:Originally posted by ryandeean

I'd imagine he is a character the computer made up. Did anyone watch any of the youth world cup? Was it on eurosports, because if it was then France won I think. There whole team looks like it came from Africa (again). When will they stop pillaging their African islands for superstar players?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Well I'm going to follow it. And hopefully will spot(haha) as many talents as I can. And start making topics about them. Haha again!

Competing teams...

Group A: Australia Benin Japan Netherlands

Group B: China Panama Turkey Ukraine

Group C: Chile Honduras Morocco Spain

Group D: Argentina Egypt Germany USA

Group E: Canada Colombia Italy Syria

Group F: Brazil Nigeria South Korea Switzerland

Well, its at the Roda JC stadium in Kerkrade, Holland. I am right across the border in Germany but have some friends in Holland who are big football enthusiast and have promised to list any bright prospects they might come across. One of them has been a semi pro in the netherlands and he and his pals do a pretty good job of assessing players. Hope I can flick their lists and fax em to Roman, anyone have his number????

Sir   

Cheers for the feedback. I would not off thought they could make players up though, with the same name as a decent player anyway. Just seemed odd his surname was Robben, and he was at PSV.

Going into the youth world cup the players I've heard things about are Arsenal's Abeyi, a young Argentinian striker whos a Barcelona youth (messi I think) and a young Columbian striker (can't remember his name). Brazil always has a few gems too.

quote:Originally posted by Arjen Robben

Cheers for the feedback. I would not off thought they could make players up though, with the same name as a decent player anyway. Just seemed odd his surname was Robben, and he was at PSV.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Well, the game needs to generate new players. If it didn't it would run out of players pretty quickly. By 2017 all the established players of today will be just memories of the past. The young players will be reaching the end of their careers.