• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Good player, bit arrogant to reject a contract, I hear its because he doesn't think young players get a chance at Chelsea. How would he know when the manager has been in the job a week? If you're good enough you'll get a chance.

Edited by Flowers and football tops

What is going on last couple of days? Thats 3rd youngster who wanna quit playing for us.

Edited by Reichenburg

gavhc   
Good player, but arrogant to reject a contract, I hear its because he doesn't think young players get a chance at Chelsea. How would he know when the manager has been in the job a week? If you're good enough you'll get a chance.

When you say you "hear", do you actually mean you just read it on skysports.com or do you know some one at the club that has told you he has rejected a contract and that he is arrogant?

gavhc   
What is going on last couple of days? Thats 3rd youngster who wanna quit playing for us.

Who where the other two then?

Jimmy Smith and Neilsen weren't good enough anyway nor was Sahar, and there's conflicting reports on Nouble because apparently CTV said he'd signed a deal.

Anyone remember Courtney Pitt, said he should be in the team, said he'd been scouted by Barcelona, went to Pompey by tribunal and now plays for Cambridge Utd. Thats what happens when these young players get above their station.

I think he also signed pro contract according to CTV.

Yes, I thought I heard someting about that, but I wasnt sure.

Hilarious stuff, Sky are serisouly deluded. First they had a picture of Ahamed and now the switched it to Kakuta. Going throw every black kid in the youth team until they get it right

Edited by Blue Jones

When you say you "hear", do you actually mean you just read it on skysports.com or do you know some one at the club that has told you he has rejected a contract and that he is arrogant?

Nah the arrogant bit was my opinion at the start, I felt it was arrogant that someone of his age would reject a professional contract at one of the worlds biggest clubs.

I said I heard that he felt kids don't get a chance - my mate text me first thing this morning he'd rejected a deal apparently because kids don't get a chance, so I thought he'd read it from somewhere with quotes as I hadn't read the Sky thing, but after reading the Sky thing obviously there aren't any quotes.

Svend   

I know it's quite small, but are sky sports really clueless? I emailed them straight away after they posted this, to tell them wrong picture... they had used Nikki Ahamed, please change it to Frank Nouble, even linking them with a useful pic.

Now they have Gael Kakuta on the topic... It's reall Naive journilism. For me totally unexceptable, with them using the words "one of the best talents in English football." let they can't even be bortherd to get right picture?

maybe just me, but does bring the point, is our youth system that Undermined?

What a joke. to the topic, I thought he did sign? Really looking forward to him in reserve full time.

lazydude   

And they write the report as though they know Nouble's potential:

News of Nouble's possible availability is sure to alert a host of clubs in the Premier League with the teenager rated as one of the best talents in English football.

What? lol. Nouble is good, but he isn't as highly regarded as Mellis or McEachran in English football. Though I understand where Nouble might be coming from. It's easier to get into the Blackburns and the Pompeys and the West Hams than to get into the Chelsea first team. However, I think youngsters learn more by being around top professionals during their early years.