• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

In other news, Fabio Ferreira is on trial at Vitoria Setubal, and Jordan Tabor hasn't found a club yet.

Venney   

Is Nouble really that good? Whenever I've watched him, he hasn't really impressed, yet in all the articles they're saying that he's one of the best young forwards in the country.

Olusisi   

If Nouble did refuse a professional deal, then it is a wise decision on his part as had a low possibility of playing for been a first team player, he has the physique to make it at Chelsea but I doubt if he could make up the technical deficiencies, intelligences, vision especially when Chelsea is not the kind of club that would give a kid from the youth system those attributes a chance.

Sir   
Is Nouble really that good? Whenever I've watched him, he hasn't really impressed, yet in all the articles they're saying that he's one of the best young forwards in the country.

I like the look of him. Good young player, scores goals with his pace and his strong Drogba like build. Will be very sad if he leaves us.

Edited by Sir Robben

db12d1   
In other news, Fabio Ferreira is on trial at Vitoria Setubal, and Jordan Tabor hasn't found a club yet.

Morten Nielsen is on trial at AZ and Harry Worley is on trial at RBC.

ChelC   
Good player, bit arrogant to reject a contract, I hear its because he doesn't think young players get a chance at Chelsea. How would he know when the manager has been in the job a week? If you're good enough you'll get a chance.

a bit foolish to call him arrogant. He has no chance of breaking into the first team unless he starts scoring 10 goals ina a game at reserve level to be honest. Regardless of the manager, Chelsea are a club that are bent on being the all conquering Club, so every possible silverware is an opportunity to add to our trophy cabinet. So even when other teams use lesser cups for blooding the youngsters, we dont. (not a bad thing success is it?)

He is making a very smart choice in my opinion and I will be more than happy to see him fulfilling his potential with another club. We just bought Zhirkov and sturridge and these are young players that will play the same positions he does. young club trained players like Stoch and Sinclair are also ahead of him so its must have been a no brainer for him.

Hope this wakes the club up and we need to know what the hell we want to do with the academy because right now we seem not to have a clue.

hanuma   
he has the physique to make it at Chelsea but I doubt if he could make up the technical deficiencies, intelligences, vision especially
Physique and athleticism are the hardest things to make up for. That he has freakish athletic ability and doesn't look technically deficient by the standard of the best youth football in the country should be a v.good sign.

Certainly one of the more likely players to make it from our academy. But due to his height, a more long term project.