• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

a bit foolish to call him arrogant. He has no chance of breaking into the first team unless he starts scoring 10 goals ina a game at reserve level to be honest. Regardless of the manager, Chelsea are a club that are bent on being the all conquering Club, so every possible silverware is an opportunity to add to our trophy cabinet. So even when other teams use lesser cups for blooding the youngsters, we dont. (not a bad thing success is it?)

He is making a very smart choice in my opinion and I will be more than happy to see him fulfilling his potential with another club. We just bought Zhirkov and sturridge and these are young players that will play the same positions he does. young club trained players like Stoch and Sinclair are also ahead of him so its must have been a no brainer for him.

Hope this wakes the club up and we need to know what the hell we want to do with the academy because right now we seem not to have a clue.

He's only 17. Aside from Wayne Rooney most young players don't begin to play regular football in The Premier League untill they are 20/21, and these kids that get above their station would do well to remember that and to be offered a contract by Chelsea is something 40k people would give their right arm to do.

Juni   
Morten Nielsen is on trial at AZ and Harry Worley is on trial at RBC.

I was under the impression Nielsen was simply training with AZ whilst he looks for a new club.

Juni   

Search for a post of mine with his name in, it'll tell you what I said. Fractured wrist too tired to type more.

ish   

so whats happening with nouble? so many differing reports has he signed or not?

also khalil looks decent for his age. We might just take him solely for the increased exposure in the middle east.

any1 know how the more prominent reserve players(stoch, di santo, sinclair, cork, mancienne, bertrand) are doing during training. I also think I saw kakuta in some of the photos. What are the chances some of the youth will travel to USA for the games their.

hanuma   
What are the chances some of the youth will travel to USA for the games their.

Some always do.

Juni   
Some always do.

Dutch media said van Aanholt and Bruma would be 2 of 8 to go.

db12d1   

Di Santo (if he won't loaned to Blackburn by then he will go for sure) and Sinclair are probably there.

ChelC   
Di Santo (if he won't loaned to Blackburn by then he will go for sure) and Sinclair are probably there.

I think they would go as part of the first team but if not then I think take out borini, mellis, van aanholt and Kakuta out.

Preseason is probably the best opportunity to see how Kakuta will cope against men physically, As good as I think he is, I think he might struggle when he is getting some strong physical treatment from opposibg teams.