• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

I think they would go as part of the first team but if not then I think take out borini, mellis, van aanholt and Kakuta out.

Preseason is probably the best opportunity to see how Kakuta will cope against men physically, As good as I think he is, I think he might struggle when he is getting some strong physical treatment from opposibg teams.

I would be extremely surprised if he didn't struggle at first, its only natural. I hope he is on that flight, would be a nice experience for him. Out of all our youngsters, Kakuta is by far the one that I'm most excited about.

Juni   
I think they would go as part of the first team but if not then I think take out borini, mellis, van aanholt and Kakuta out.

Preseason is probably the best opportunity to see how Kakuta will cope against men physically, As good as I think he is, I think he might struggle when he is getting some strong physical treatment from opposibg teams.

He's done well against men at reserve level now and then. Not sure if his rehab has him playing yet.

yugam   
He's done well against men at reserve level now and then. Not sure if his rehab has him playing yet.

he is training with the first team right now..right??

ish   
he is training with the first team right now..right??

yes he is but training just started, I'm not sure he would be ready for a full game yet.

I could see di santo, mancienne, cork, bertrand, sinclair, sturridge, stoch, van aanholt, bruma and kakuta all having a spot.

Kakuta as I said might not be ready yet and be better suited to training by himself at cobham for the next month, strengthing himself, his core muscles, back muscles and leg strength should be number 1 concern because those are the areas he taxes the most when he does his magic.

Van Aanholt and bruma might go depending on whether we lose a defender or not. Bertand and cork might instead stay and do solo training if they are going on loan to reading, would prefer cork to stay, bertrand I would have liked to see play but with zhirkov ahead of him now I dont like his chances of getting a game. At least at reading cork and bertrand might be playing for a side looking for honours. Reading is the kind of side that need's loanee's to give fight for the first team.

hanuma   
At least at reading cork and bertrand might be playing for a side looking for honours. Reading is the kind of side that need's loanee's to give fight for the first team.

It's a nice idea to think of several young Chelsea players getting a chance to go together on a loan deal, but I can't help feeling that Cork needs a step up and Bertrand should be pushing for one, if he has the quality. There can only be so much left to learn/prove at that level now. Same should be the case for Sinclair.

db12d1   

Last year Brendan Rodgers said that the plan was to loan Cork to PL side and if he won't impress Carlo enough I think Chelsea will find him good side to prove himself further.

I think that with Bertrand Chelsea would want to do the same. I can't see him go to Reading because their player of the season was LB (Chris Armstrong) so loan there won't be ideal.

Shame about Frank Nouble but I'd be horrified if we lost Fabio Borini, he is one player I think will come through.

Personally I rate him better than Di Santo.

If Nouble ends up at Arsenal or god forbid Manure how different will the circumstances be to that at Chelsea, seems an odd move.

Sour grapes aside, I wish him well in the future.

hanuma   
Shame about Frank Nouble but I'd be horrified if we lost Fabio Borini, he is one player I think will come through.
Any particular reason? Good at his level, not sure how he'll translate it to the next level.

Olusisi   
Any particular reason? Good at his level, not sure how he'll translate it to the next level.

If I had to guess him been different should play to his advantage on making it in our first team, a player with a similar style is not currently with first team so with further improvement he should be able to offer an alternative style to our other strikers.