• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

leon3000   
tbh mate. I severely doubt we will sell out. reading will no doubt give us a larger allocation than normal and its only pre-season. if you all sat together I'm sure nobody would care

well we have sold out

I luckily got my ticket though

ish   

besiktas has CL this year and as a BJK supporter I would love to have stoch to cheer for. Wigan is the only other good alternative as its an EPL club where there is a lack of wingers. Both leagues will toughen him up but the turkish league is weaker then EPL by a fair margin.

hanuma   
If he can get games at Wigan, then that might be a quicker route into the first team.
Only if he can perform very well for Wigan, eventually. Plenty of **** players will get games for them.

Sir   

Regarding Frank Nouble. If the contract issues are true perhaps he started to get annoyed that he as a striker was being shoved out on the wing and perhaps this is what he may think will happen all next season again. Just a little thought...

MHBaWA   
well we have sold out

I luckily got my ticket though

I must admit I was shocked. got one for me and mate though so all is well

ish   
Regarding Frank Nouble. If the contract issues are true perhaps he started to get annoyed that he as a striker was being shoved out on the wing and perhaps this is what he may think will happen all next season again. Just a little thought...

nouble is still very raw, he gets shafted to the wings because he is fast and powerful. His ball control is ok but needs to be better to be a good player. I think the main reason he is rejecting the contract offer is both sturridge and di santo are close to his age. At arsenal many of their strikers will be 30ish by the time he comes through.

Looks like Stoch going to Twente on loan.

Considering they have lost Elia and probably Arnautovic, it is good move for him. Champion league football would do good for him.

I think it's great that he's going out on loan as I really rate him, but I'm slightly perturbed by the alleged 'option to buy' as quoted on that website. I don't think we should be letting him go at all - he's got potential.