• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

hey guys...I found this clip by accident...but I find chelsea should really inform the fans more of the youths especially for international fans without chelsea tv...I still don't know if nouble signed or not

Perhaps not the ideal preparation for England before the European Championships!

Perhaps the likes of Woods and Mellis were making a point...

Kakuta took the freekick? Mellis put the ball through? Who scored the second? Was that last player Kakuta?

Edited by Tweeds 10

ChelC   
hey guys...I found this clip by accident...but I find chelsea should really inform the fans more of the youths especially for international fans without chelsea tv...I still don't know if nouble signed or not

What a find!!!

missed the academy show today. Good to see Kakuta back and Mellis does look like he has grown.

Juni   

Borini looks a bit bigger there, and ace to see Gael back and on form.

I'll be tweeting from Cobham tomorrow for the academy's first friendly vs Colchester

www.twitter.com/chelseayouth

I'm assuming that was kakuta causing all sorts of chaos? if it was, then its brilliant to see him picking back up where he left off.

and that through ball from mellis(??) was sublime for the second goal. great find mate... ;)

ChelC   
Borini looks a bit bigger there, and ace to see Gael back and on form.

I'll be tweeting from Cobham tomorrow for the academy's first friendly vs Colchester

www.twitter.com/chelseayouth

Yeah I thought so as well and on second watch,, Kakuta looked to have added some muscle to his top half as well

http://www.sporthull.co.uk/football/hull_c...le.php?ID=13369

Hull City want Cork on loan.

Would be great move to him.

Yes, it would be. I hope this story has some feet

Kakuta looked to have added some muscle to his top half as well

So its not my eyes playing tricks then. He looks much much bigger. Must have done a lot of work in the gym while he was in rehab

Olusisi   
Who scored the second?

Borini

Was that last player Kakuta?

It was Kakuta, he is the only one of his age group in our reserves that has the ability to do that.