• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

Guy on another Chelsea forum was talking to Mark Pembridge yesterday, he works in Fulham's academy now. Says we're trying to sign a 16 year-old left winger from them, no name given.

Juni   
Phil - any idea of the likely lineup for tomorrow night's fixture?

Am expecting Sebek, Ahmed, Bruma, Magnay, Gordon, Woods, Philliskirk, Gokhan/Kakuta, Phillip, Sala, Borini

I will hopefully be at Griffin Park tomorrow. Anyone else heading down there?

I'll be pitchside with the cameras. I'm sure Phil will be crafting one of his most excellent reports.

Dan

I'll be pitchside with the cameras. I'm sure Phil will be crafting one of his most excellent reports.

Dan

I will indeed be there.

I will look forward to meeting you guys then.

Saturday saw the opening game of the Under-18 Academy season, but for the fourth year running the Blues failed to open their campaign with a win, going down to a late 1-0 defeat away to Blackburn Rovers.

Dermot Drummy was missing midfielder Josh McEachran, on international duty with England, but otherwise ...

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/2009/08/24/under-1...on-opening-day/

Juni   

Since I'm remembering, I found out a couple more things about last month's Milk Cup squad. Conor Hubble was in the squad (the short lad with the white Valderrama hair), and Tunji Abayi may also be known as Tunji Jordan, if it helps.