• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

hanuma   
If the rumours are true and I've now heard them, it was suspension (and not sure you could make up what I actually heard), then it's appalling that he still played for England however good he is; gives a terrible impression - almost 'do as you like' and footballers have a bad enough reputation as it is. Suspension is suspension full stop whoever you are.

...you're killing us here...what could he possibly have done. Did he kill Jacko?

...you're killing us here...what could he possibly have done. Did he kill Jacko?

not for me to say, my point was more that he was suspended and shouldn't have been able to represent England.

I think you are becoming the deadwood on this forum LOL, the number of times you use that word is amazing. I dare you to look back over your last 10 posts and you might just be shocked because I can't remember reading a post from you without the use of deadwood. I think you might have originated the word, at least on this forum anyway.

There's hardly any need to use it anymore as we've got rid of it all!

Even players that I may have labelled with that term are not proving me wrong - I'm pleasantly surprised to see Shaun Cummings doing well for a top Championship side and Tom Taiwo is doing well in League One. Though you'd have to doubt that they have futures with us.

I'm still hoping that Woods, Magnay and Nana find themselves loan moves before tomorrow evening - it would be a waste to leave them in the reserves and they'll only get short term loans when the window is closed.

Juni   

Random under 16 note, anyone know if Bradley Simmonds has gone to QPR?

hanuma   
Though you'd have to doubt that they have futures with us.
They don't though. Some people are very slow learners.

db12d1   

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0...1784366,00.html

The Chelsea line up tonight is:

Rhys Taylor, Nikki Ahamed, Nana Ofori-Twumasi, Sam Hutchinson ©, Ben Gordon; Jacopo Sala, Michael Woods, Gael Kakuta, Conor Clifford, Adam Phillip, Fabio Borini.

Subs: Jan Sebek (gk), Daniel Philliskirk, Billy Clifford, Milan Lalkovic, Kenny Strickland.

Links

db12d1   

On myp2p it's GMT +2 I think. You have option to change the timezone in the site.

The match start 7:05 England time.

db12d1   

Hutchinson is sick so he will be replaced by Strickland. Hayden on the bench and Woods is captain.

Juni   

We're wearing orange bibs as the away kit clashes with the ref. Madness.