• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Finishes 5-2, 3 for Philip and 2 for Borini. Well played, proof that we have a set of young midfielders and forwards with some real potential but Portsmouth, as usual, were so poor that it's difficult to assess just how good a performance this was.

As we say every year it would be good to see a few of these boys on the bench for the Carling Cup - Woods, Borini and Kakuta leading the way. Conor Clifford impressed me tonight.

db12d1   
As we say every year it would be good to see a few of these boys on the bench for the Carling Cup - Woods, Borini and Kakuta leading the way. Conor Clifford impressed me tonight.

Ray Wilkins: "We are going for all four competitions and the Carling Cup is big for us,' said Wilkins. 'We might even use some of the younger players."

Someone heard everyhing he said?

Ray Wilkins: "We are going for all four competitions and the Carling Cup is big for us,' said Wilkins. 'We might even use some of the younger players."

Someone heard everyhing he said?

It's on again at 10 so I will watch it then and report back.

Chelsea have had a good record at Reserve level against Portsmouth in recent years, compiling wins of 6-0, 5-0 and 4-1. On Tuesday night at Havant and Waterlooville, they added a 5-2 win to that record, with an Adam Phillip hat-trick the highlight of an eventful match with no shortage ...

http://www.CFCnet.co.uk/2009/09/01/fillip-...elsea-run-riot/

Cameron   

Every time Kakuta was on the ball, you knew something was going to happen with it. Most positive pieces of attacking play revolved around him. Other star performers were obviously Borini and Phillip. Really thought Woods' contribution was good tonight and Ahmed had a very good night at fullback, always offered good width on the wing.

Edited by Cameron