• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

ChelC   
CTV should never let Nana near a microphone.

lol he is a bit of a loose canoon in all the interviews I have seen him give tbh.

ChelC   

I have being disappointed with Matic's final ball quality and Joe Cole's sharpness

bruma has been class for me.

I think mills might have a torrid time because as much as he is good in a physical game, I am not sure how he ll cope with technical players.

Edited by ChelC

Juni   

Disappointing performance in so many aspects, but it's hard to be too critical when Arsenal played really well.

yugam   

great round up Juni..

seems like Bruma is progressing well although same can't be said about Turnbull.

Edited by yugam

They just outpassed us. Turnbull was unconvincing. May be he isn't taking these games seriously. Joe Cole clocked a few miles but was largely ineffectual. Not sure what to make of Matic yet. Conor put the effort but he has seen better days. Philliskirk was ineffectual. Sala kept losing the ball cheaply. Bruma needs to improve his decision making. It's all good having the technical skills but you need to use them at the right time.

Ray Wilkins left the game quite early around 70 minutes I think. Someone from Southampton was at the game to do a bit of scouting it seems for the weekend youth game. Met Pete Bull and Dazz's twin brother. Pete said that the reserve games might be moved to Cobham in future, it was brought up at one of the fan forums.

I was lookin forward to seein wee joe back for us but after last night its clear that he still aint fit enough. Matic didn't thrill me much I must say and big ross continues to concern me in nets.

Dazz   
Met Pete Bull and Dazz's twin brother. Pete said that the reserve games might be moved to Cobham in future, it was brought up at one of the fan forums.

Yeah he phoned me after to say he'd met you. It's actually Stamford Bridge they said they might move the reserves to at that Fans Forum.

Leo91   

What did people think of Gordon at left back. Thought he was very good of the little I saw