• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

Delac is now in London, was at the game last night, will train with the first team today and tomorrow, then the Reserves Friday and beyond for the Celtic friendly.

hanuma   

I am not criticising you, but I feel you are being quite harsh here.

Go to the match-day threads and you'll see why one has to be in evaluating these young players. No mistakes allowed, sometimes even for the absolute legends that we have in the squad currently.

Juni   

If we win at Charlton on Monday we've been drawn away to Nottingham Forest in the Fourth Round of the FAYC.

yugam   

he is on liverpools books as far as I know. I dont know what happened with our interest.

thanks for the info..

Juni   

The Times had a feature on Jack Rodwell yesterday and included four others marked as England's Future. It featured McEachran and Chalobah.

Josh McEachran - Chelsea, 16, midfield player

Another left footer, whose attributes include a rare combination of pace, intelligence, vision and maturity. Already on Carlo Ancelotti's radar at Smaford Bridge, he appears to be destined for great things sooner rather than later, even if he is likely to have to go out on loan to gain first team experience.

Claim to fame: captain of the England U-16 team last season.

Nathaniel Chalobah - Chelsea, 15, defender

He turns 15 today, but he is already a mainstay of the England Under-17 team. Powerfully built, comfortable in possession and, like Rodwell, equally at home in central defence or central midfield. Can even fill in at right back when required.

Claim to fame: scoring the decisive penalty in a shoot-out victory against Germany in the final of the Montaigu Tournament in April.

jangz   

The Times had a feature on Jack Rodwell yesterday and included four others marked as England's Future. It featured McEachran and Chalobah.

hi, juni can you give complete source.. of the piece

from the arsenal game I think the team will be:

...........................Haxhia..........................

B.Clifford....Bruma....Mills.....Deen-Conteh

.........................Clifford............................

..............Sala.............McEachran..........

..Tore................Mitrovic.............Lalkovic

btw will there be any streams for the game tonight?