• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

db12d1   

Why didn't we do this with our youths like Terjera and the rest?

It was reported that we have first option with Tejera.

Juni   

Not massive news as most of the reserves train occasionally with the first team but Sala was up today.

Juni   

looks like Tunji Jordan will sign with us tomorrow

I don't know if this is common knowledge but George Bowerman and Bradley Simmonds are both at QPR now

I knew Simmonds had gone but wasn't aware that Bowerman had. Haven't seen him for the 16s in a little while though so adds up.

Cheers for that.

I knew Simmonds had gone but wasn't aware that Bowerman had. Haven't seen him for the 16s in a little while though so adds up.

Cheers for that.

I thought Bowerman was definitely good enough to be a scholar to be honest from what I'd seen of him, as far am I'm aware only Danny Stenning, Jamal Blackman and Todd Kane have got scholarships for next year which means you're going to be bringing in an awful lot of players, sad state of affairs really in my opinion

Juni   

I thought Bowerman was definitely good enough to be a scholar to be honest from what I'd seen of him, as far am I'm aware only Danny Stenning, Jamal Blackman and Todd Kane have got scholarships for next year which means you're going to be bringing in an awful lot of players, sad state of affairs really in my opinion

I wouldn't necessarily read it that way, we gave 11 local scholarships last year and only brought in Prosenik, and you can add Daniel Mills Pappoe (fwiw on this, he's asked to be known as this from now on), meaning that probably half of them will have a second year in the youth team (Saville, Sampayo, Aziz, Ashton, Rodgers, Devyne) and then I'm sure there'll be a couple more additions from domestic and abroad.

Good info though, presumably well connected in some form or another so do keep us up to date with whatever you've got, ta.

Cheers for that.

Wasn't he one of the better players in our U16s. Seems a bit strange.

Cheers for that mate. Do you come down to Cobham often?

I wouldn't necessarily read it that way, we gave 11 local scholarships last year and only brought in Prosenik, and you can add Daniel Mills Pappoe (fwiw on this, he's asked to be known as this from now on), meaning that probably half of them will have a second year in the youth team (Saville, Sampayo, Aziz, Ashton, Rodgers, Devyne) and then I'm sure there'll be a couple more additions from domestic and abroad.

Good info though, presumably well connected in some form or another so do keep us up to date with whatever you've got, ta.

I agree to an extent but Rodgers and Saville came from Reading, Billy Knott from West Ham and Lalkovic was brought in from Slovakia but I see your point and was perhaps being a little hasty.

Yeah I'll keep you posted, I like to think I have contacts in high places!

And Trailblazer:

I'm a Villa fan so only have the pleasure of visiting Cobham when our u18s sides do battle unfortunately but it is an excellent facility.

I agree to an extent but Rodgers and Saville came from Reading, Billy Knott from West Ham and Lalkovic was brought in from Slovakia but I see your point and was perhaps being a little hasty.

Yeah I'll keep you posted, I like to think I have contacts in high places!

And Trailblazer:

I'm a Villa fan so only have the pleasure of visiting Cobham when our u18s sides do battle unfortunately but it is an excellent facility.

There is a Spuds fan who lives local to Cobham and goes to the U16s every week so I thought you were also of similar ilk considering you know things about our U16s that even we don't know. Good contacts so keep us posted.

Juni   

Delac won't be playing against Celtic, Ancelotti's had a look and thinks he's better served training with the first team and goalkeepers for the duration because he's so good.