• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

I think it's far more innocent than that, Sinclair was because Holloway knew of his talent from his time at Bristol Rovers, and the success of Sinclair there seems to have led to the possibility of a further link between the clubs. Worley is because he's a fairly local lad - whilst Warrington is some way from Doncaster it's a hell of a lot closer than London, and it's a suitable loan for him at this age (Sinclair similar really, Bath isn't massively close to Plymouth but it's in that 'region').

hanuma   
Except from Sahar and Woods, wich of these players got ANY chance at all to be getting some 1team games? Is Sawyer any good? He is local, and as a fan of local players, I would like to see him in our team.

He was reguarded as a star performer at last seasons Milk Cup competition, but unfortunately he suffered a nasty injury that put him out of action for the whole of last season. Made a succesful return to fitness in this seasons Milk Cup and has been slowly getting back to good form ever since.

Olusisi   

Chelsea youngster Scott Sinclair is extending his loan at Plymouth Argyle for a third month.

Midfielder Sinclair, 17, has been inspirational in Argyle's FA Cup run.

Plymouth manager Ian Holloway revealed: "Mr Mourinho is very complimentary about what we have done to help Scotty.

"He will be staying for an extra month."

Chelsea youngster Scott Sinclair is extending his loan at Plymouth Argyle for a third month.

Midfielder Sinclair, 17, has been inspirational in Argyle's FA Cup run.

Plymouth manager Ian Holloway revealed: "Mr Mourinho is very complimentary about what we have done to help Scotty.

"He will be staying for an extra month."

Wonder if he'll be going to the Dallas Cup with the rest of the youngsters. Chelsea play Chivas of Mexico on April the 1st and I think there's another game on the 4th before semis on the 6th and a final on the 8th. You can take a squad of up to 22 and everyone in our youth/reserves is eligible bar Makalamby.

Have Chelsea youth team ever won the league? I`ve tried looking it up on different sites, but I can`t find any. I guess if ever it must have been in the early 60s?

syza   
Have Chelsea youth team ever won the league? I`ve tried looking it up on different sites, but I can`t find any. I guess if ever it must have been in the early 60s?

Finished joint top last season (2nd on GD), I believe.

Finished joint top last season (2nd on GD), I believe.

Yeah, I remember that. If we only hadn`t lost home to brums at the end of the season, we could have won!! Soto also dropped loads of points at the end, but still a far superior goal difference though. Like beating Foolham 9-0 away!

Juni   

u18s have won 3-2 at Birmingham this morning. No further details as yet.