• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Sir   

Nice to hear about another young addition. Do we know much about him apart from what is in the couple of posts above ?

Zoffie   

I heard we are in for a kid named Bruma, from a Portuguese guy, I said we've got him already, he said "what!", I said "yea, we've had him for quite a while"..

"Nope, definitely not", maybe the story purely originated as they are footballing namesakes, neither of them have Bruma on their birth certificates I don't think.

But, this Bruma (Armindo Bangna) plays for Sportings youth team, he says their current youth team is outstanding, and Bruma deserves to be pushing to get in the Sporting squad despite his age, he's supposed to be very fast, very powerful, a dribbler, powerful shot, and on top of that scores goals, the MVP for their youth.. lol he sounds good, but, United have a link up with them, and perhaps the story only emanates from our own Bruma.

Zoffie   

A friend, but if you google his name along with Chelsea, you get results citing a daily mirror piece.

db12d1   

This Bruma brother's, is Mesca, who seems to signed for us this season. I think he just signed for Sporting this season, I will search for the article about them.

Sir   

Not looking good for Sawyer who got by released by Barnet. What went wrong with him, attitude and ability ?

Must have, he was of scholarship age this year and I've never found him surface anywhere else, whilst I've not seen him at Cobham at all in a good couple of years now. Lewis Carey was Jamal's backup at the Cobham Cup last summer but I've not seen him around either, and I don't recognise or know the current Under-16 keeper but he does seem to be somewhat regular.

craig hill signed from swindon I think