• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

bluepuma   

Is it wrong that I enjoyed more while watching the Youth game then watching the senior team for the past few weeks?! :)

If it is, then you're certainly not the only one.

Our lads showed more determination to win and then keep the ball at 4-0 up with ten minutes to go, than certain first-teamers could muster when we needed a second goal at the same juncture in Sunday's torture-fest.

Great evening, well worth the trip!

Another impressive performance. How do Villa and Newcastle youth teams play? Are they as physical as Blackburn? Whatever the case, our side looks completely balanced. Excellent in all departments. On the darker side I'm sorry to hear about Magnay.

Sir   

Didn't watch the game but a very good win. Hopefully we can win the final this time!

yugam   

They're off to the Dallas Cup at the end of this week.

Cheers for the info..

I was under the impression that it was a U16 tournament but after checking I got to know that actually there are 7 categories.Btw are we sending teams in all categories?

Juni   

Cheers for the info..

I was under the impression that it was a U16 tournament but after checking I got to know that actually there are 7 categories.Btw are we sending teams in all categories?

Nah, it's one team in the Super Group stage. Squad going (provisionally):

Sam Walker

Nikki Ahamed

Kenny Strickland

Daniel Mills Pappoe

Ben Gordon

Conor Clifford

Jacopo Sala

Kaby

Daniel Philliskirk

Josh McEachran

Gokhan Tore

Milan Lalkovic

[OPEN]

Rohan Ince

Bobby Devyne

Aziz Deen-Conteh

Billy Clifford

[OPEN]

Marko Mitrovic

George Saville

Ben Sampayo

Anton Rodgers

The two open spots were held by Billy Knott (released due to disciplinary issues, and no, I don't know any more than that) and James Ashton (still on crutches as of last night).

Juni   

Oh yeah, Reserves tonight against Fulham at Motspur Park which I only remembered a few hours ago. Gonna pop down there since there's no more at Brentford, I've got the week off and making Cobham after work for the remaining game this season will be hard. It'll be a bloody tough team to call because

- u18s played last night

- Bruma and maybe van Aanholt and Hutchinson could be needed for Portsmouth tomorrow, as may Sebek

- Magnay, Woods, Taylor, Phillip are all injured and Rodgers on international duty

Therefore I predict:

Heimann/Haxhia, Ahamed, Ofori-Twumasi, Strickland, Gordon, Bridcutt, Mellis, Matic, Kakuta, Borini, Sturridge

Although I could easily see Philliskirk in for Matic, or George Saville getting some time as he didn't get used last night. Maybe a place for Prosenik on the bench. In any event, it'll be unpredictable.

EDIT: Having seen Cech is fit to return, I would expect Sebek to play now.

yugam   

Thanks for the info Juni..:)

Do you think the injury to Clifford yesterday proved to be a blessing in disguise for us?