• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

Anyone who has the CTV post-match content, dressing room stuff etc, can they direct me to where I can see it please?

Desperate for a full 90 minute copy of the match too.

Cameron   

Likewise... really pleased because we deserved victory after domianting both games. Didn't create enough chances in either match though, which restricted the scoreline. A shame for Kaby, after delivering some excellent performances in the Cup- hope he's okay. Good night, over 10,000 and songs going throughout.

Well in! :-)

ChelC   

Anyone who has the CTV post-match content, dressing room stuff etc, can they direct me to where I can see it please?

Desperate for a full 90 minute copy of the match too.

I second that, the scenes in the dressing room was amazing. I am sure I saw John Pirez and another black kid that I didn't quite recognise come into the dressing room with the boys. They remained seated when Neil bath made a speech congratulating the rest of the boys.

Very happy for this win the boys deserved it 100%, it would have been daylight robbery otherwise.

Big congrats to the lads, they did brilliant.

Community Shield and Youth Cup out of the way now, just the big 2 to wrap up.

Hopefully some of these lads will be able to make it big one day.

And good one for Chelsea TV getting that backstage stuff, really good to see the unity in the club with JT, Carlo and the others all down there congratulating the guys.

Zoffie   

The anouncer at the ground was like..

"Can the parents of Kaby go immediately to the... whatever, can the parents of Kaby go immediately to the... again whatever "

It might be bad..

McEachran doesn't get on the ball nearly enough but when he does... Bruma was the unofficial captain, but Miroslav Connor, I mean Connor Clifford was an influence in midfield.

Kaby can jump high, (lol how many headers did he manage to win) he's tenacious in the tackle, but, if he's going to make it he needs to be even more stronger and protect the ball, (How much taller is Maka to Kaby).

Billy Clifford was good, Tore was frustrating but a weapon never the less, Sala was on the periphery but had some moments.

Bruma was immense almost all the way throughout.

MHL was very young today, which was fitting I guess.

Now to win the League.

Only saw second half, great performance, what a winner from clifford. Josh Mc was very impressive, hope he will be training with the first team next year with the other 5 mentioned by CA.

Impressed with the whole team though really.

I think a lot of these guys should be training with the first team, at least some of the time, if they aren't already. So impressed with our young players, I hear nothing but glowing reports when I search around about them.

If I was making the call I'd have a lot of the guys tonight as well as our other prospects on the pre-season tour, training with the first team, playing reserve games, I could go on and on.......

We need to arrange extra reserve games against European opposition or something. Hopefully that youth champions league will be helpful if it's still in the pipeline.

Congrats to the academy. I was delighted with our performance throughout the tournament.

So, is this current group better than the team 2 years ago? I think so. This group is more balanced with a solid defence imo. I hope players like McEachran, C. Clifford and Tore can push on just like Kakuta, Stoch and Bruma. The future looks promising.

My photos now available - here

Fantastic Pics Dan!!

That Man Josh McEchran is something special. He is so easy and smooth on the ball and seems to play effortlessly. He needs to bulk up a bit before he can make an impact in the First Team.

Connor Clifford reminds me of Essien, Gerrard, purely because of his dynamism in the midfield. A Fantastic Long Range Shot, Tough Tackler, Driving the midfield.