• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

Juni   

Have just found out that reportedly, and when I say that I mean it could easily be disputed, Frank Nouble is earning £10k p/w at West Ham. No surprise he went there :D

Fee for him was £500k initial too.

ish   

nouble, now that kid was a beast of physical specimen. strong and stupidly fast, he was technique wise poor but I think in a couple of years he would have been scary.

remember back when chelsea signed sinclair? man sinclair was good back in the day, it feels like he hasnt progressed at all since then but damn that running and dribbling was great. really disappointed with him, at the time I though he would turn out better then walcott.

does any1 know whether some of the loan players like stoch, mancienne and di santo who normally trained with first team will be included as first team and thats why they aren't nominated in ancelotti's 5 youth call ups.

finally I think mceachran is honestly more ready then kakuta at the same time in their careers, kakuta has the flair and pace to make up alot of slack but mceachran, his vision and passing are wayy above kakutas at the same age.

can't wait till next season, really want to see prosenik play some games, the new swede guy is coming in and chalobah and a couple of others are proper u18 finally(wouldnt be surprised if chalobah gets reserves games)

dooder12   
finally I think mceachran is honestly more ready then kakuta at the same time in their careers, kakuta has the flair and pace to make up alot of slack but mceachran, his vision and passing are wayy above kakutas at the same age.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that. Kakuta has shown to be a great passer even in his limited first team games. Check out the FA Cup 2008. He played some marvelous passes.

McEchran is much better opening up the midfield whereas Kakuta is much better opening up the defenses. I would like to see Kakuta much ahead in the attack with a license to roam as he is Quick, Dribbles Fast, His movement is second to none and has a killer left foot.

Whereas McEchran is more like Xavi. Spraying Passes from the midfield picking up spaces in the opposition midfield/defense and letting the attack do the rest.

I think McEchran is an Ideal replacement for Lampard. Lampard still has 4-5 years(knowing how fit he is) at the top level which gives McEchran ample time to work on his game. I am sure he will make appearances even before that, but I can't see him playing regularly as long as Lampard is in the team as atm at Chelsea its Lampard who makes the play.

Zoffie   

I can appreciate that.

He's 18, (if he's going) he's going on loan to a UCL club, he's probably going to be in the 1st team, and they want him to come back into the squad after he has finished, a clear plan, the loan is a means to an end rather than placating the player whilst creating squad space.

If you do remember Bruma's interview, he said the club said that they didn't want him to go on loan, so perhaps the story is fiction, but, the idea is correct, they're thinking about how it affects the players more.

Some players I'd like to see on loan, Bruma isn't one of them.

I think it's great he can learn from some of the finest defenders in the game, and as far as I'm concerned, he'll be the fourth central defender in the squad next season. Chances are Carvalho will go in 2011, Bruma will be 20 and can have a good crack to compete for that spot besides JT.

Bruma probably has to mark Drogba, Anelka or Kalou in training. That is probably better than anything the Eredivisie has to offer. But then again training and playing a relatively high level of competitive football is something else. But then again under the guide of Ancelotti, Bruma can really develop his game. That's why I'm not sure how I feel about this move.

Juni   

4-0 win for the 18s, Phillip, Chalobah, Philliskirk and Kane with the goals.