• Current Donation Goals

Boogle

Chelsea Reserve & Youth Team

hanuma   
well, Johnson and Bent play against estonia next? right? lets see them score a hat-trick each.

You still can't grasp that youtube videos and international football are non-starters as indicators for something other than cheap thrills.

yaya   

so who are the great indicators? watford? charlton? westham? reading? e.t.c lol please stop being funny.

Please, lets watch bent and Johnson score a hatrick. you said they are better than sahar, so lets see them do better against the same opposition. Average players that cannot score against Andorra and Israel? lol

By the way, I suggest you contact Lassana Diarra to tell you what a 16 year old Ben Sahar did to him and his french under 21 teammates.

Litchy   
so who are the great indicators? watford? charlton? westham? reading? e.t.c lol please stop being funny.

Please, lets watch bent and Johnson score a hatrick. you said they are better than sahar, so lets see them do better against the same opposition. Average players that cannot score against Andorra and Israel? lol

By the way, I suggest you contact Lassana Diarra to tell you what a 16 year old Ben Sahar did to him and his french under 21 teammates.

But football doesn't work like that, you don't instantly score a goal because the opposition aren't all great. If Drogba doesn't score on Saturday, then does that make him rubbish? And if Rooney doesn't score against Estonia, does that make Sahar better than Rooney?

yaya   

Litchy, if you knew what I think of Rooney, you will not ask me that questions ( a player that cannot score in International football for the past 3 years; a player that cannot score in the champions league to save his life?)

Anyways, you are right, football doesnt work like that, you cannot score a goal because the opposition is not great. But when you play very very badly - like an average player - against eany opposition you play against, we know where you stand. Johnson and Bent cannot make the chelsea squad, even on their best days.

hanuma   

You are becoming a waste of time very quickly.

I can only presume it's naivety if it isn't just stupidity.

Litchy   
Litchy, if you knew what I think of Rooney, you will not ask me that questions ( a player that cannot score in International football for the past 3 years; a player that cannot score in the champions league to save his life?)

Anyways, you are right, football doesnt work like that, you cannot score a goal because the opposition is not great. But when you play very very badly - like an average player - against eany opposition you play against, we know where you stand. Johnson and Bent cannot make the chelsea squad, even on their best days.

But Bent didn't play against either Andorra or Israel. In fact he has only played twice for England. Judging by that we have to look at his Premiership record (year, games played, goals scored):

2005/06 36 18

2006/07 24 10

Now, if thats a record of an average player, then many Chelsea players are worse than I thought, especially considering Bent is playing with Charlton. When Sahar does this in the Premiership, which I do believe he will someday do, then you can tell me he is better than Darren Bent.

And do you really think that Sahar is better than Rooney, Johnson and Bent? I sometimes can't quite tell if your joking or not...

yaya   

I believe that ben Sahar is a better player than Johnson. I believe Ben Sahar is more talented than Darren Bent.

As for Wayne Rooney, I suggest we the overrated fatty out of this. Let him score for his country and in the Champions league first. there is a reason Jose ignored him and went for Drogba. By the way, has he ever scored more than 16 goals in one season? just asking.

Litchy   
I believe that ben Sahar is a better player than Johnson. I believe Ben Sahar is more talented than Darren Bent.

As for Wayne Rooney, I suggest we the overrated fatty out of this. Let him score for his country and in the Champions league first. there is a reason Jose ignored him and went for Drogba. By the way, has he ever scored more than 16 goals in one season? just asking.

No don't think he has. Has Sahar? Just asking.

Svend   

Harry Worley can play in the Johnstone paint final tommorow on Sky sports at 3 pm if selected to start.

Chelsea defender Worley was due to return to Stamford Bridge after a month-long stay with Rovers, but the Premiership club agreed he was gaining valuable experience with Sean O'Driscoll's side.

Lockwood, who has partnered Worley at the heart of defence in three of the 18-year-old's four matches for Rovers, said: "We've got some good results while Harry's been in the side.

"It's good for everybody that he stays on because it adds to the competition. It keeps all the defenders especially on their toes.

"He's a big lad for his age and he's a nice fella. It can only be good for the squad."

Edited by Svend